4.

(𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘^)
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫.
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 📍
6:30 𝙥𝙢 ⏰

𝙈𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙞𝙜𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮. 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 (𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙠𝙮𝙠), 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮.

" YOU HAVE TO wear this dress" Gigi stated. "You know I don't really like dresses that much." I complained "come on girl. You haven't wore a dress since what high school prom. It's summer Gurl and We graduated high school " she said, handing me the dress. I went into the bathroom and put it on.

(If you don't like dresses you wore this)

( if you pick dress then u and Gigi matched with this^)•••

•••

"See look at you, you look cute with and without a dress" she said "ok let's bc Kobe's outside" she continued. We walked outside and Kobe was on his phone. We got in and Kobe gave us some rules while driving off.

"First, no smoking or drinking. Second, no sneaking off with some guy-" I cut him off by saying "what If I sneak off with a girl" I mumbled. "Third, no twerking or that shii" kobe finished his sentence. "I'm older than u tf u talking about" Gigi replied. "By a few days" he mumbled then pulling at the house the party was. We walked in and I saw Jaiden.

"Hey curly hair boy" I greeted jaiden. "Your literally this girl version of me but wassup" he hugged me. "You got some blunts?" I asked him "no I said no smoking. If you get high, you gonna sneak off with a guy then fuck and he get you pregnant and dip" Kobe stated. "Sound like some u would do" Jaiden admitted. Kobe flipped him and off and walked away. Gigi went to go dance with some dudes and I spotted t4 and Jared. I soon remember what Kobe said about them.

I walked to the kitchen and got me a bottle of water. I saw Kobe with some girls and not gonna lie I got jealous. I still smiled at how he looked annoyed for a second. I peeped t4 and Jared smirk then come my way.

"Hey ma" Jared "hola" I said dry, and t4 laugh then said said something. "Here take a drink"

𝙆𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫.

I saw t4 and Jared talking to Alessya. I had a bad feeling about them that I didn't want to tell her. T4 have her and a drink, but before she can drink it I walked to her snatched it.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫.
T4 gave me a drink...just for it to be snatched by Kobe. "Kobee" I shouted "are u trying to drug her?" Kobe shouted at t4 and Jared "why would we do that? You try the drink for yourself" Jared stated "no! Last time I came to one of y'all parties, y'all drugged 3 girls. 3 just because they didn't what you say" Kobe shouted, and a crowd formed around us. "Kobe stop ur causing a scene" I whispered to Kobe grabbing his hand "let go Alessya" he commanded "listen to ur gf ur causing a scene" T4 joked

Jaiden pulled me out of the crowd and that's when I heard Kobe shout "SHE IS NOT MY GF YEY STFU" . When he said 'yet'. Him and t4 got in a fight and Jaiden brought me and Gigi to the car. I could tell she was drunk.

"Mann I almost got dick down" Gigi pouted and I giggled.

••••

15 mins passed by and Gigi was sleep. Kobe came out looking pissed af. Jaiden drove me, Kobe and Gigi to Kobe's apartment.

☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.

"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙥"
♡︎. ☯︎︎. ☕︎︎. ☔︎︎. ♲︎. ☃︎. 𓆉. ♫. ☏. ♡︎.

☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.