Prologue

He had scattered everything in the room, he shouted a loud "noooooooo"

A pair of strong arms grabbed him but he was so hyper that he ended up pushing the person hard.

A pair of eyes were glancing at the person with teary eyes, she was silently watching the scenario in front of her. She herself could not believe and accept the shocking truth.

"betaaa baat sunoo" the male voice echoed into the room but the son was not in his senses. For him the world had turned upside down...

He said something..... Leaving the two figures totally stunned....

.....................................................................

.
.
.

The alarm buzzed, she turned it off by touching it with her finger and thumb. She slightly opened her eyes and glanced at the time displaying on the clock, it was 5 am. She sat up straight and rolled her hair into a bun. She was in her late 40s.....

She glanced at the person sleeping beside and smiled at him. Without seeing him, her day does not begin. She hopped off the bed and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

After half an hour she stepped out of the bathroom and found the bed empty. She was surprised that he usually doesn't wake up till she calls him out.

She glanced at the clock. It was 5.30 am, she thought "itni jaldi kaise uth gaya ye aaj?"

She headed towards the door but it was locked. She was perplexed as it seemed to be locked from outside. She banged the door "koi hai bahar?? Vineet...?"

"Haan Ruu.." he answered from outside.

"Darwaza band kyun hai.. Kholo" she said a bit loud.

Vineet stammered a bit "Wo.. wo.."

"Kya wo wo kar rahe ho.. Kholo na" She said angrily.

"Jam ho gaya hai.. Wait karo thoda" Vineet replied.

She was confused, how can the door be jammed? Definitely, he is up to something. She knocked the door a few times "Vineet.. Darwaza kholo I know tumne lock kiya hai bahar se"

"Nahi.. kholunga main" he replied.

She questioned "kis liye??"

"Jabtak tum mujhe sorry nahi bolti main nahi kholunga door" He replied.

Ruhana was confused and thought why should she apologize? She asked "main kyun bolun? Kiya kya hai maine?"

"Emm.. wo kal raat tumne meri baat nahi maani" he said leaving her bewildered again.

She tends to think, but nothing comes to mind. She said "Vineet kya bakwaas hai.. Darwaza kholo na"

"Are.. shanti se baithi raho room mein.." Vineet said a bit angrily. Ruhana heard him walking away far from the room.

She sighed "Vineet..." she called a loud his name but there was no reply. She assumed he had left from there.

She sighed and sat down on the bed.. "Isko hua kya hai??"

She picked up the call and dialled a number but the phone was switched off. She sighed "iska bhi phone band hai.. God dono mujhe paagal kar dete hai.."

Whereas outside, Vineet headed towards the person and slapped his head from behind.

The person turned and made a face "Dad.. maara kyun mujh masoom ko?" he asked.