Chapter 9: Teenage Incident

Third's POV

The van stopped at an unknown place, a goon type of person pulled out Aarav along with others.

Aarav was hell scared, he could just hear some crying sounds. He even heard loud voices of people shouting "chup...."

"isko leke jaa bahut paisa milega kaafi young hai ye"  Aarav heard the rough sound. He was just astonished hearing him.

The man pushed him on the floor, locking the door. Aarav was hell scared, he regretted coming to the center.

After almost an hour, the police arrived and started firing

After almost an hour, the police arrived and started firing. The shout out went for two hours, the inspector grabbed Aarav and said "ghabrao mat.. Hum police waale hai kaha se aaye ho tum?"

He didn't take his father's name as he didn't want him to get involved in this.

"Sir.. ye Jilmil Blind care centre se laaya gaya hai.. Wahi toh humse van ka peecha kiya tha aur isko dekha tha van ke andar daalte hue" the constable spoke.

The inspector took him back to the centre. Doctor Sinha was relieved to see him, "thank god inspector.. Raat raat mein hi Aarav lapata ho gaya"

"Aapka ek staff illegally yahan se andhe logo ko gayab karta hai.. Aaj hum nahi bachate toh ye zinda bhi nahi milta iske organs beechke maarke fhek dete wo log isko" the inspector shouted at the doctor.

"Sir.. mujhe nahi pata tha iss baare mei.. Uss wardboy ko aapne arrest kar liya hai na ab aap dekh lijiye" Sinha said.

The inspector left from there after enquiring. Sinha took Aarav inside the room "Tum aaram karo.. Are you okay?"

He nodded in yes...

Sinha assured him "you are safe now Aarav.. "

He had no other option to trust him and agreed. He was hell scared with the incident. He lay down on the bed with closed eyes.

He remembered a memory with his parents during his teenage days..

He was in 10th standard and a school trip was organised. Ruhana feared sending him somewhere. Aarav requested her "maa please sirf 2 din ki baat hai"

 Aarav requested her "maa please sirf 2 din ki baat hai"