Chapter 10: Taking him Home

Third Person POV

Aarav was frightened with the incident as he had witnessed a murder, not only that those people kept him hostage he would have got killed if he hasn't escaped on time. He collided with some police officers who were in search of him. They brought him back to the hotel and he had been in complete silence.

He just sat down on the floor with teary eyes, curling up his legs and hiding his face in between knees.

"Aarav" he heard his mother's voice. He looked up at her, he was even more frightened as he lied to her. She might scold him for his actions.

She came closer to him and he shut his eyes out of fear, but her actions left him amazed. She asked "tu thik hai na?"

He just hugged her tightly and started crying "maa.. Meri galti nahi thi.. Sach mein.." she rubbed his back to calm him down

"Shh.. shant ho jaa..." she said softly.

She asked him to get up, he stood up and sat down on bed. Vineet brought the water and he held it with trembling hands, the incident was again in front of his eyes.

He lay down on Ruhana's lap and she smeared his hand "beta.. Sab thik hai hai.. Hum aa gaye hai na"

Vineet held his hand "mera beta toh bahut bahadur hai.." Aarav smiled a bit hearing his father. He felt protective of them.

Soon calmness reflected on his face and he fell asleep. The next morning, they left for Mumbai. Vineet firstly met his friends' parents and confronted them for the act.

He even complained to the education board about the incident. It took him a week to forget the incident due to his parents' support and love. Aarav decided he won't go on any school trips till he becomes sensible enough. He was really in guilt for lying to his mother over the phone.

Ruhana made him understand "Aarav.. Galti sabse hoti hai.. Tum school trips pe zaroor jao par apne dost sahi chuno.."

Vineet also said "exactly Aarav

Vineet also said "exactly Aarav.. Aur jab mumma kehti hai nahi jaana toh nahi jaana"

Ruhana smiled "main toh hamesha sahi bolti hun par baap bete sunte kaha ho?"

Aarav held his ears and said "aajse main aapki baat manunga maa.. Dad ne hi mujhe manipulate kiya"

 Dad ne hi mujhe manipulate kiya"