Chapter 18: Another SUNDAY

As time passed by, Aarav managed to walk into the house without the stick and getting hit by any furniture. But, the charm was still missing from his face. He was still scared to move out of the house. Many times, he stills feels he can see but his hopes shatter after a few minutes. 

He was standing near the window and heard some noises outside. It was his neighbour's friends playing cricket outside. He lightly smiled just with the sounds.

He was missing playing cricket with them

He heard someone saying "Aarav hota toh hum jeet jaate.. Kitne mahine ho gaye koi khabar nhi uski"

He just sighed helplessly. He closed the window and covered it with the curtain. He didn't want his friend to even know he is inside the house.

He moved to his bed and lay down lost in his own world and thoughts specially the past memories.

Ruhana watched this and thought "I know Aarav, bahut badlav aa gaya hai tumhari life mei but you have to face everyone one day... Aise chup chupke kabtak rahoge"

The next day, Aarav opened his eyes, he touched the watch and the voice said: "9 am Sunday". A pain reflected in his voice, as every Sunday he used to prepare coffee for his parents and even Aarav's special food.

Tears slipped down his eyes, he felt someone's presence around the room. He cleaned his eyes as he didn't want to cry in front of his parents.

"Uth gaye.. Chalo taiyar ho jao" Ruhana said.

Aarav asked "kis liye??"

"Kyuki aaj hum sab bahar jaa rahe hai" Ruhana replied.

Aarav denied "maa.. Aap bhool rahi ho pehle jaise main dekh nahi sakta hun.. Hum sunday ko pehle jaise enjoy nahi kar sakte hai aap aur Dad jayie"

Ruhana sat down beside him and said "kyun nahi? Ghar mein kabtak rahoge haan? Bahar toh jaana hoga na tumhe.. Hum hai na"

He kept his hand on hers and replied "please maa mujhe force mat karo aap aur Dad jayie.."

"Hamare bina tum nahi gaye ho toh hum kaise chale jaye?" Aarav heard Vineet's voice.