Chapter 15: Convincing Him - 2

Vineet returned home from the office, he headed to his room and removed his coat. He loosened his tie and was lost in thoughts.

Ruhana called him to have the tea, he changed and moved out. He grabbed his place on the couch beside her and picked up the teacup.

He glanced towards Aarav's room, he remembered.

Every day, when he used to return from the office. Aarav doesn't even let him change, he uses to hug him from behind.

"Dad... I love you"

Vineet smiled and smeared his head "aaj kya chahiye tumhe?"

Aarav came in front of him and sighed "Dad, zaroori nahi jab bhi mujhe kuch chahiye main aapko hug karun huh.."

"Acha ji? really?" Vineet asked narrowing his eyebrow as he knows him well.

Aarav smiled.. "wo aaj raat cricket match hai I don't want to miss maa ko convince karlo" he replied.

"acha thik hai let me change first" Vineet replied, but Aarav didn't let him change.

"no.. pehle maa ko convince karo" he pushed him out of the room.

Vineet sighed "Aarav..."

He made an innocent face, he agreed and talked to Ruhana about it.

Ruhana eyed him and said "no... padso exam hai uska how can you even think main usko puri raat tv dekhne dungi"

"Are.. tum hi kehti ho na he is smart.. manage kar lega please" Vineet tried to convince her but Ruhana strictly denied.

Aarav frowned, Vineet returned back to his room. Aarav scolded him "Aap maa ko convince nahi kar sake kisi kaam ke nahi ho aap Dad"

 Aarav scolded him "Aap maa ko convince nahi kar sake kisi kaam ke nahi ho aap Dad"

"your fault, exam hai na toh padhai karo" Vineet ordered.

Aarav stamped his foot and moved to his room. Later at night, he peeped out and saw his parents' room door closed. He moved out and sat on the couch turning on the television" match toh aaj main dekhunga"