Chapter 25: Outing

Third Person POV

At the restaurant, the waiter came and kept the menu in front of Aarav. They often come to the restaurant as it's their favourite spot.

The waiter smiled looking at Aarav.. "Are.. aapne raat mein kaala chasma kyun pehna hua hai sir??" he questioned.

Vineet was about to reply, but Ruhana stopped him as she wanted Aarav to give an answer.

"Kyuki.. Mai.." he paused, Aarav closed his eyes for a moment.. "Kyuki main ab dekh nahi sakta hun.."

RuVi smiled hearing him, the waiter was saddened hearing him

RuVi smiled hearing him, the waiter was saddened hearing him. "Sorry sir.. Toh aap apna special dish hi order karenge??" he asked

Aarav nodded in yes, the waiter took order from RuVi and then left.

"That is like my brave son.. Jo tum ho use accept karo and move on" Vineet said proudly.

Aarav smiled at him, the food arrived. Ruhana served the food on his plate and Aarav ate it. After the dinner, Aarav asked to walk towards Marine Drive as it has been a long time.

They started walking towards the Marine Drive, Vineet said "aarav.. Udhar Taj hotel hai.."

Aarav just listened to his parents, they stopped when they were at the beach. Aarav left his parents hand and headed towards the bank of the sea.

He stopped when the water touched his feet, he sat down and closed his eyes feeling the waves and sound of the sea as it gave him a feeling of peace in his mind

A ball was about to hit him but he caught it on time as he had felt it with his sharp hearing power. He threw it back towards the direction and the child said "Thank you bhaiya.."

Aarav just smiled at him...

Ruhana and Vineet saw him and were relaxed.. "Ab lagta hai sab thik hoga Ruu.." Vineet said.

"Haan.. par abhi ise bahut kuch seekhna hai.. " Ruhana replied.

Vineet glanced at her "matlab?"

"Haa.. abhi sirf humhe mehsus kar sakta hai.. Baaki sab cheezein pehchan ne mein bahut waqt leta hai.. Main research kiya tha ek tutor bulana hoga jo ye sab ache se isko samjha sake aur help kar sakte" Ruhana spoke...