Chapter 6: Gally and Lawrence

~Y/n P.O.V.~

Gally...

He was alive...

"Hey, Y/n."

"Gally?"

How? Why? How?!

We saw him die...

When he killed Chuck...

Chuck...

Oh my god...

I couldn't help it. Rage entered through my body, remembering what he did. I clenched my jaw, before lunging at him, punching his face, causing him to fall to the ground, before I climbed on top of him, ready to punch him again.

I heard all the men aim their guns at me, and footsteps run towards me. 

"Stop! It's alright!" Gally told the men.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! Stop it!" 

I felt a hand on my arm, keeping me from punching Gally. In the corner of my eye, I could see it was Newt. I also, felt two hands on my shoulder.

"Stop." He said.

I clenched my jaw and fist, keeping my eyes on the boy underneath me.

"He killed Chuck." I grumbled.

"Yeah, I know. I remember. I was there too, alright? But I also remember, that he was stung and half out of his mind. Just calm down. Alright?" Newt said calmly.

I kept my eyes on Gally for a minute, before shrugging all the hands off of me, getting to my feet, glaring at Gally. Gally got up to his feet, rubbing his jaw.

He shrugged a little, "Kinda had that coming. Anybody else? Fry? Newt?" He turned to Thomas. "Greenie?"

"Do you know this guy?" Jorge asked from behind Frypan, Thomas, and I.

"He was an old friend." Frypan answered.

"How? How is this possible?" Newt stuttered a little.

"We watched you die." Thomas exclaimed.

"No, you left me to die. And if we hadn't found you when we did, you'd be dead right now. What the hell are you doing here?" Gally asked.

"Minho. Wicked has him here. We're looking for a way in." Gally glanced at me when Newt mentioned Minho.

"I can help with that. Follow me." He said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I spoke up, looking at him.

Gally shrugged a little, "Suit yourself. But I can get you through those walls."

~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I reluctantly decided to follow Gally. He led us to some place. I'm guessing the place he's been staying at.

"After the maze, I got picked up by a group headed to the city. They realized I was immune, patched me up, and they brought me here to Lawrence. This groups been at war with Wicked ever since they took control of the city. But Wicked can't hide behind those walls forever. Day's gonna come, and they're gonna pay for what they've done." Gally explained.

We walked a little further, before Gally turned to us, an unsure kinda look on his face.

"Listen, uh, he doesn't get a lot of visitors. So, let me do the talking. Alright? And try not to stare." Then he walked away.

We glanced at each other before following after him, walking into a room, where bunch of flowers sat. It was like a garden, kind of. We walked down some stairs, while I heard a guy, a couple feet away from us, whisper some words.

Then he spoke, "Gally, glad to see you made it back. Jasper told me what happened."

"It was a slaughter. There's nothing we could do against those guns." Gally shrugged.

"No, but they can only poke the hornets nest so long before they get stung." The man, I'm guessing might be Lawrence, said.

Then, he sniffed a rose that he twirled in his hand. I looked closer at him, since I walked a little bit beside Gally, then I realized...

He has no nose.

"Now, who are these people? Why are they here?" Lawrence asked.

"We need to get into Wicked. Gally said you can get us through the walls." I walked forwards, now beside Gally.

"Well, Gally should no better than to make promises that he can't keep. Besides, that wall is only half your problem. Getting inside Wicked is impossible." Lawrence said, walking forward a little.

"There might be a way now. But it doesn't work without Y/n." Gally said. I glanced at him with furrowed brows.

"Is that so?" Lawrence walked towards me, "Do you know what I am? Y/n?" He walked out of the darkness, revealing his face. Looked like a crank. Just then, he got up into my face, probably trying to scare me, but I didn't move one bit. "I am a business man. Which means that I don't take unnecessary risks. Why should I trust you?"

"Cause I can help you. You see, if you can get me through those walls... I can get you what you need." I said.

"And what is it that you think I need?" 

"Time. Every last drop."

He looked at Gally, who I could see was glancing at us two with raised brows, "Is that what I need?" He looked back at me.

"Wicked has something we both want." 

"I'll tell you what. Three can go for now. The rest stay down here with me. Just a little insurance to make sure you find your way back." I glanced back at the others, then looking back at Lawrence, while he put his hand out for me, "We have a deal?"

I shook his hand firmly, making him chuckle a little while smirking.

"Gally, show her the way." 

~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

After the little talk with Lawrence, we all agreed that Newt, Thomas, and I would go. Gally slid a heavy metal object out of the way, before grabbing a ladder, putting it down. While he was doing that, I glanced at Jorge.

"Be careful, Y/n." He muttered.

I nodded, patting his back. Finally, Gally got down and started to climb down the ladder, but Frypan stopped him before he could.

"Gally, take care of these three." 

"Yeah."

Thomas went after him, then it was me, then we all waited for Newt. Finally, after a couple seconds of awkwardness between us three, or more like Gally and I, Newt came down, then we were on our way to the city.

(I posted my Gally X Reader story... so you know, go check that out...)