Chapter 10: Finding Minho

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I was walking on the streets behind Teresa, dressed in a Wicked guard uniform. I held a gun in my hand. We walked into the building, and Teresa looked at me.

I put my hand on her forearm, "Don't stop." 

We walked through the sensors without a problem. While we were walking, we passed a couple of guards, and I nodded at them, acting normal. They nodded back, believing it. I looked over my shoulder, before turning back, just to be stopped by two guards.

I glanced at both of them, checking to see if it was them. Both of them motioned with their head to follow them. Okay. We were fine. It's Newt and Thomas. I grabbed Teresa's arm, slightly pushing her in front of me, and in-between Newt, Thomas, and I.

We walked down some stairs, before turning right, walking by a long glass wall where actual guards stood. One of them was moving in sync with us on the other side, before he joined us.

Gally.

That was Gally.

We made it to a door, Teresa opened it, while us four aimed our guns, then walked down some stairs.

"Go, go, go."

"Hold on. Hold on." Gally spoke up.

We turned around, seeing him stop at a electrical box.

"I can get in here." He lifted up his guard mask.

"Throw me the walkie." I said.

Gally tossed it to me, before getting his tools to open the box. I heard Newt coughing, making me turn and see him leaning on the railing, facing Teresa. She was looking at him with a curious look. Thomas was checking around, making sure we were the only ones here.

"Frypan, we're in. How you doing?" I talked in the walkie.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm getting there. Tell Minho "Hi," for me." He said.

"Hang in there, buddy." I said.

Gally got the box open, looking at the wires, "This'll work." 

"Brenda, what's your status?"

"Status is, I'm working on it."

"Copy. Just make sure you're ready on your end."

"Don't worry. You know I'm gonna be there."

Finally, Gally was done. "Alright, let's go."

We jogged down a hallway, making our way to the holding where Teresa said Minho and the other kids were at. Once we got to the door, it opened, revealing a man on the other side, a gun in his hands. Thomas aimed his gun at him, making his eyes widen, before he was shot by Thomas, shaking on the floor.

Us four continued shooting at the others, until they were finally down. Once they were, we all went to different cells, opening them for the kids, leading them out into the hall. 

"Come on." Newt ushered.

Thomas opened one, "It's okay. You guys are okay. Come on."

"Come on, let's go." I told them softly.

"Newt, check the other cell."

Teresa stood in the middle, watching with wide eyes, but we all ignored her, opening the other cells, telling them "it'll be okay"."

"Guys," Gally spoke up, "This might take some time."

I looked in the cells, but there was no sign of Minho in there, or in the crowd of kids.