Chapter 11: Reunited

~Y/n P.O.V.~

Newt and I walked through the halls, passing many doctors. They all stared at us, as we were walking by, making us lower our heads. I could hear the doctors whispers, but I ignored it, looking for Minho.

The sirens were going off throughout the whole building. We heard footsteps coming our way, so I pulled Newt into a room, hiding behind the wall, while Wicked guards ran past us, definitely searching for us.

Me and Newt left the room, continuing walking down the hallways, acting normal, while also searching for Minho. We were just passing another hall, and I look down it, to see a familiar face.

Not Minho...

But my mom...

Ava Paige...

She stopped in her tracks once her gaze landed on me. I held a blank expression, but my eyes showed emotion. Tears laid in them, upon seeing my mother, who I still love and care for, despite what she's done.

Her eyes were wide, taking small steps forward. I was slowly walking forwards, as well, keeping eye contact with her. I saw a small smile come to her face, probably happy to see me. I slowly smiled back, a couple tears falling onto my cheeks.

We kept walking forwards a little, until I felt hands grab me, and Newt shout, "Y/n! No!" Then, I heard gunshots, while Newt continued pulling me away.

We dodge the line of fire, going down a hallway, away from Janson, who was shooting at us. We turned down another hallway, seeing more doctors there. We aimed our guns at them, making them scream and run away.

"Minho? Minho!" I called out.

No response.

We kept walking forwards, while frantically looking for the Asian boy. Just then, two guards came around the corner.

"Freeze!"

I shot one and Newt shot the other before they could shoot us. More and more guards came, causing Newt and I to keep shooting. We turned another corner, keeping out of the line of fire.

"Minho!"

~

~Minho P.O.V.~

I laid down on a metal table, my eyes opening a little. I heard a lot of commotion going on outside the room, since it was muffled. I swear, I could hear someone calling my name, but it was really muffled, I wasn't sure who it was.

"Minho, where are you?" A familiar voice shouted.

It sounded like Y/n. Was she here? No. No, did Wicked have her? If they did, they were going to pay.

"Minho!" I heard her again.

It sounded so much like her. But, I wasn't sure if it was actually her or not. Wicked tortured me so much, I kept hearing her scream my name. Screaming for help. It always sounded like someone was hurting her. I had nightmares of it. That was all I could ever hear.

"Doctor, he's coming out of it." I heard a female voice say.

"Get me another sedative." A male voice spoke.

I opened my eyes, seeing many doctors running through the halls, and some gunshots going on. I closed my eyes again, pretending to still be kind of weak. I held a tiny weapon in my hand, that surprisingly, the doctors didn't see. I heard a click right above my hand, and I opened my eyes wide, my jaw clenched.

A doctor stood above me, a small flashlight right in front of my eye. The doctors eyes widen in shock and fear, before I brought my arm up, stabbing him in the leg with the small weapon I had. He yelled out in pain, holding onto his thigh. He stumbled back, before falling onto a metal table that had many tools on it, knocking them over.