Dark Side?

Hey Guys!
How are you?
Well, this is kind of a filler chapter, but it still holds importance. So, I hope you like it.
Much Love,
k_koontz
~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

Madison POV

It was cold when I woke up. The air cold, timid. The bed chilled, with the emptiness, and loss of something, someone. Zayn. I reach my hand over, moving it around hoping to feel something. Nothing. He was gone. I open my eyes rolling over on my side, seeing the bed empty.

It was too good to be true. It always is. I stand my legs shaking, my body aching. This is all he wanted to build me up and break me down. To make me cater to his every need.

He took something from me, that I can't get back.

And now what? He left? Just hung me to dry?! I walk to the bathroom and stare at my reflection in the mirror. The skin of my neck bruised. My lips swollen. My body aching. My heart....broken.

I take my hands running over the places he had left on me. These marks aren't as permanent at the one on my back. That one won't go away in a few days.

I shower and throw on a T-shirt and sweats. "Next time I see him I'm gonna-." I growl and then stop when I get to the kitchen. "I hope you like omelets!" Zayn says with a smile on his face.

"Don't worry, I bought them from IHOP. So they are good. I got your favorite, the western omelet." he says as he pulls the stool out for me. "Thank you Zayn. I-I don't know what to say." I tell him as he pours me some orange juice.

I was wrong about him, I was. He acts like this big tough guy, when in reality, he's a marshmallow. So soft and fluffy. He is my personal marshmallow.

"Don't say anything. Last night was the best night of my life. And, I hope it meant something to you as well." he says as he takes a seat beside me. "It means more than you know." I say as he grins.

"I hope I didn't scare you by not being back in bed with you. I woke up, and I was going to stay in bed, but thought. 'What better way to start off this day, than with IHOP' So, I got out of bed and did what any guy who takes something so valuable should do. Buy you breakfast, treat you like a queen." He says as he manages to shove omelet in his face.

"Trust me. This is amazing. And, I didn't worry, I never doubted you for a second." I tell him as he turns around in his seat. "You are a horrible liar, trust me." he says with a knowing grin turning back around.

"But really, it was something I will never forget." he says as he puts his hand over mine. "Me either." My voice so sure of itself.

"You're truly beautiful. And, if it takes me a lifetime to prove that to you, then so be it. I can take a lifetime of proving to someone that they have true beauty." he says as I shake my head and he squeezes my hand.

"I thought you said you didn't frolic in the flowers?" I ask as I hop off the stool cringing a bit. "I don't, but that doesn't mean that I can't be a gentleman." I roll my eyes at his statement.

"But aren't you the one who said this was the, and I quote, 'dark side.' I think that was you." I say as he follows me to the living room. We sit and he turns me to where I'm looking straight at him. "Madi, let's get something straight. I wanted to give you the best night and first time you could have. Now, things have changed." he says as his stare becomes hard and dark.

"What are you getting at Zayn?" I ask as he takes a deep breath holding my face in his hands.

"I told you I was going to take you and wreck you, in the best way possible, and that's what I intend to do." he says, and with that he stands from the couch walking down the hallway, standing in his doorway.

"What do you mean by 'wreck me'?" I ask as he turns his head around looking at me.

"I guess you'll find out on Friday, won't you?"