Liam's World

Hey Guys!
So many updates! Thanks for all the reads!
Much Love,
k_koontz
~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

Madison POV

RING RING

"Zayn grab that!" I yell walking out of my bedroom, a towel wrapped around my body. I hear Zayn's voice from the living room. "Yes she is. Okay hold on one second." I hear Zayn's voice echo and his footsteps get closer to me. "Here's the- oh my god. J-just take the phone." he stutters handing me the phone and leaving.

How immature. "Hello?" I say into the phone walking to my closet. "Madison?" I hear Liam say. "This is her, hi Liam."

"Hello, do you have any plans today?" His voice sounding weary.

"Not that I know of why?" I say as I shut my door to my room.

"How about you spend your day today, with me at the carnival?" He says, but it sounds kind if like a question.

"What time?" I ask as he lets me know and we hang up.

I change into a maroon top and a pair of black skinny jeans. I curl my hair as fast as I can, because Liam said he'd be here in an hour. I run out of my room phone and money in hand. I run to the living room and stop turning around as quickly as possible.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" I scream at Zayn. "Oh god, Madi, what does it look like I'm doing?" He asks as I cover my eyes turning around. "Well put it up, Liam will be here in about five minutes!" I tell him as I hear him walk past me.

"Don't worry I have sweat pants on." he says and I uncover my eyes. I glare at him as he grabs a glass filling it with water. "Do you have to do that there?" I ask as he laughs. "No, I'm sorry, next time I'll do it in my bedroom." he says as he walks down the hall, "Oh, and Madi?" He asks I turn. "What?" I ask as he opens his door.

"I was thinking of you, in just that towel."

"Oh that is just gross! You are-!"
KNOCK KNOCK

I hear Zayn's door close as I open the front door revealing Liam. "Hello." I say as he smiles. "Were you yelling a minute ago?" My face goes red and I nod. "Zayn is gross." I say as Liam laughs. "All of us men are." he says and I smack his upper arm lightly.

I close the door behind me as Liam walks down the stairs going to his side of the car. "Aren't you going to, oh I don't know, open my door?" I ask as he walks back around opening my door. "My apologies." he says as I smile getting in his car.

The car smelled of leather. Like leather and a new car smell. It didn't smell like the leather I liked though, the leather mixed with cologne. The musky scent of danger and adventure. It wasn't the same.

We ride for a little while, Liam talks about work and how his business is booming. I couldn't care less, I didn't get a word in. "Here we are." he says as I smile in relief. He comes around opening my door. We wonder around the carnival for a while till something catches Liam's eye.

"Look, I'm going to win you that big teddy bear!" He exclaims running to the game. I stand with a shy smile on my face as he throws the ball missing the bottles by a long shot. It really was third times the charm. "There I won! Sir, I want the teddy bear." the man nods grabbing the teddy bear and handing it to Liam.

Liam turns to me handing me the teddy bear. "I hope you like it." he says and I smile. "I do." I say holding the massive teddy bear in my arms. "Want to grab a bite to eat first, or rides?" Liam asks as he places the bear in the car, because I wouldn't be able to carry it forever.

"Rides." I say with a smile, he takes my hand walking us over to the tilt-a-whirl. We ride with me holding onto Liam laughing as he smiles down at me. We walk off, my balance not all there. Liam holding into me so I don't fall.

"Where to next?" He asks as I point to the bumper cars.

~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

I walk through the front door of the house, and it's quiet, too quite. Then I hear the voice of Zayn. The air reeks of alcohol and beer. "Zayn?!" I call out and I hear a door open.

"Yes Madi?!" I hear him reply. "What's going on?" I ask as he walks down the hallway, beer bottle in hand. "Me and Niall are chillin, why?" He asks as I nod.

"You aren't drunk are you?" I ask as he shakes his head. "No, I'm good, Niall is, well I'm not sure. He's Irish so it's hard to tell if he's hammered or not." he says as I laugh nodding my head.

"How was your date? I see you have a teddy bear." he says as I nod once again. "It was okay, Liam was a bit off. Like he didn't open my car door or anything." I say and the more I talk the ruder Liam looked.

"What happened on your last date?" He asks as he takes me to the living room sitting down. "I don't know we talked about what I liked and what he liked. He told me he thought he was falling in love and I told him to slow his roll, we talked-" Zayn stopped me.

"He told you he was falling for you, and you told him to slow down?" I nod at him as he looks down, concentrating. "He might feel like you don't like him. Maybe if you tell him you like him, he may feel like you do. Maybe that why he was off." he says and I nod in realization that I might have hurt Liam's feelings.

"I didn't mean to." I say as Zayn turns to me taking my hands in his, "No one means to hurt the people they care for, the just do. And, then they regret it. I did." he says to me, his face dropping towards his lap. I pull my hands away, and he looks up tears in his eyes.

I take my arms wrapping them around his neck pulling him to me. He lays his head on my chest, his hair tickling my chin. I run my fingers through his hair. "I never meant to hurt you Madi. I just wanted you to love me." he says his voice small and weak I nod, "I know Zayn, I know."

I knew he was drunk, and that these words were of the feeble mind. But, the drunken truth is the truth. He loves me, and he wants me to feel the same.

I hear a soft snore and smile down at Zayn. I carefully stand up laying him down. I grab a blanket off the back of the couch laying it over top of him.

"Sorry, I'll uh jussst-." I hear a thick Irish accent slur. "You must be Niall. And, I seen your car outside, you aren't drinking and driving. Go to Zayn's room and lay down, get some sleep. I'll get both of you in the morning." Niall nods walking to Zayn's room and shutting the door. I sigh. Walking out if the living room.

"Don't go." I hear Zayn's voice low and weak. I walk back to him, "What do you want?" I say softly crouching down to his height. "Sleep with me." he says as I laugh. "C'mon Zayn, come to my bed." I say grabbing his hand helping him up and to my room.

I lay him down and crawl into bed. He scoots until his body is close to mine. "Goodnight Zayn."

"Goodnight Love."