Guests.

Hey Guys! Sorry for taking a long time, but I've been busy. Play practice, prom dress shopping. But, I did find my dress today, and that makes me happy. Updating soon.
Much Love,
k_koontz

*DING DONG*

I run to the door opening it to see Louis and Harry standing there hand in hand, a smile crept onto my face. "Welcome to my lovely abode, Mr. Styles, Louis." I say gesturing for them to come inside. "No need to call me that, call me Harry." Harry says walking in. I nod my head following the two into the living room.

"Well, have a seat." I say sitting down on the couch as Louis and Harry occupy the love seat. I smile at the two of them as Austin and Derek come running down the hallway. "You wouldn't believe who they voted off Americas next Top-." Austin stops as he looks over at Harry and Louis, "Are we late, again? Every time we have guests, you know you should just yell, anyway." He says as they sit beside me on the couch.

I look over at Louis who is smiling and Harry stares at him with a look of endearment. "I hope we're like that." Louis says to Harry, as Harry nods. I smile. "So questions?" I ask, trying to get this conversation started. "How did you two come out? As a couple I mean?" Louis asks, and Derek smiles. "We just told our close family and friends first, then it kind of just went from there. And, Madi over here was the first to know at all." Derek says and I nod.

"Seems like I got a track record going, huh?" I ask and Austin and Derek nod, while Louis laughs. "How many boyfriends have you two had, other than each other?" Louis asks looking at them expectantly. "Derek has had two, and Derek was my first boyfriend." Louis' eyes bulge a little. "Was?" he asked his voice a little panicked. Austin laughs at him shaking his head. "We're recently engaged, as in like an hour ago, so." He says with a prominent smile on his face.

"Well, congratulations! I'm extremely happy for you two, and Harry is too." Louis says as Austin thanks him. "Do you have any questions Harry? You look a little lost." I say trying to be friendly. "No, I've had boyfriends before, and I told Louis that I could answer his questions, but he said no, that I only have a bias opinion." He says with a chuckle as I laugh too. "That's Louis for you, get used to it." I say as Louis scowls at me.

"Any more questions Louis?" Austin asks, and Louis nods. Louis leans forward over the coffee table gesturing for Austin to come closer, and whispers something into his ear. Derek, Harry, and I look at each other with questioning glances. Austin sits back with a smile on his face. "Yes Louis, yes it is." Austin says, as Louis nods and leans into Harry. I look at Austin, and he shakes his head. I look at him in disbelief, "You aren't going to tell me?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"We best be going, we have a dinner reservation at 7:30, it was nice talking to you guys, and you Madi. Thank you." Harry says with one last wave as he and Louis walk out the door. "He wanted to know if the sex was good or not." Austin says as I turn back around and look at him, "Huh?" I ask, thoroughly confused. Derek stands up along with Austin, "Louis asked if the sex was good or bad. I explained a little to him, and told him to Google the rest, I think he's got it." He says as he walks back to his room with Derek in tow.

I shake my head, as I stand going back to my room to watch TV. I hope my show is on, if not, I think I'll die. Of course my show wasn't on. So now here I sit in a puddle of tears and sorrow as I watch The Notebook. I have a love hate relationship with this movie, because it's sweet and sad as shit. God, stupid love movies. Romance and all that bullshit.

I shove my spoon back into the ice cream scooping out a chunk stuffing it in my mouth. This movie can bring anyone to tears. I watch as it ends, my sobs echoing off the walls. "I don't find the movie that sad. It's quite the love story though. Makes the heart melt a bit, making hope one day that you'll have a love like they did." I heard his voice say.

I turn my head to look at him, at this point seeing him out of no where didn't faze me. "It's inspiring." I say looking at his dark figure in the corner. "So, why are you creeping around now?" I ask, as he smirks.

"Do you really think that every time I come to see you it's for something?" He asks in a light airy tone.

"It's a fact, doesn't take long to figure you out." I say and his smirk fades, his face hardening, his lips set in a frown. He looks into my eyes in a deep stare, like he can see right through me.

"I have an offer for you, again."