Food Hoarder

Hey Guys!
Picture of Mr. Fredrickson up top... I just thought it was funny, and a bit ironic for this part of the story. (I didn't photoshop the picture, it was already like that. I found the picture on Google.)
But, I hope you like.
Much Love,
k_koontz
~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

Madison POV

I woke up a little later after I had went back to bed. I sat up in bed, feeling hurt, and lonely. I stand up, my legs aching and my feet throbbing, but nothing could beat the pain in my heart.

When he told me he'd wreck me, this wasn't what I had in mind. But, he did wreck me. He did.

I shuffle through the house hearing the small bell on Mr. Fredrickson's collar ringing lowly. I sigh as I pour some cat food into his bowl, and more water into the other. It was noon, and I was supposed to be at work hours ago, but screw that.

Screw Harry.

Screw Louis.

Screw Zayn.

The only thing they did to me yesterday, was hurt me, from the inside out. They came at me from all sides, and tore me apart.

I grab two aspirins and a 6- pack of beer out of the fridge. I grab the gallon bucket of ice cream and call the pizza delivery service to bring me 3 pepperoni pizzas. I think that will do. Maybe.

I walk to the living room finding the movie channel, and watch anything and everything that flashed on screen.

DING DONG

I stand up grabbing my wallet and opening the door. "Hello Liam, delivery man." I say as I hand the pizza delivery guy some money and invite Liam in. "You having a party?" He asks as I sit back in my hoard of food. "No." I say as I take a swig of beer.

"Well, mind if I join?" He asks as I shake my head, he sits down with a grin grabbing a beer also. "Are you okay? I came over because Louis called saying that you weren't doing the best. He didn't clarify what you were upset about, he just told me you were down." he says as I pause 'The Lego Movie.'

"Liam, I'm fine. Louis is an assholè right now at this moment, he's on my shît list. Okay?" I ask his eyebrows shoot up. "You've had a few haven't you?" He asks as I look at the empty bottles of beer. "Yes, but my mind knows who it likes and doesn't like." I say as I look back to the T.V.

"Who do you like?" He asks as I look over at him smirking, "You. You're the only person sticking with me right now." I say and it made me sound just as lonely as I was last year. "Where is Zayn?" Liam asks as I look over with a scowl.

"We do not speak of him." I say as my mind begins to clear, and the pain making itself known. "Oh. Okay." Liam says as he looks down, like he didn't mean to hurt my feelings. I reach my hand over grabbing his and squeezing it for dear life, like he was the only thing still keeping me here, and he was.

"Are you going to be okay if I leave?" Liam asks as I shrug. "I'll take that as a no." he says as I look up at him.

"Liam?" I ask as he looks down at me. "Yeah, Madison?" His voice questioning.

"Will you move in with me?"

"Of course I will. When do you want me?" He asks as I smile at him. "Now." I say, my voice rushed. The alcohol running through my body at the speed of light, fueling my confidence.

He looks at me confused as I grab the back of his neck pulling him down and pressing my lips to his. He grabs my waist pulling me up. I jump wrapping my legs around his waist.

He pushes me against the wall in the kitchen, the kiss vigorous and lustful. I run my fingers through his hair holding it as he caresses my face. I break away looking into his eyes and he lets me down.

I grab his hand dragging him to my bedroom. I close the door pulling his shirt off. "Madison." Liam says as I shush him and go to unbutton his pants, but he grabs my hands.

"Madison. No." he says as I look up at him, and embarrassment fills me. "I'm sorry." I say as I sit down, a hot tear rolling down my cheek. Liam walks up to me holding my head in his hands, wiping the tears off my face, and crouching down to my height.

"Don't be ashamed. I want it as much as you do, but I want to wait first. Get to know you better. But, not tonight. Okay?" He asks his voice soft and gentle as I nod.

He pushes me to the middle of the bed and climbs in. "What are you doing?" I ask as he smiles wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his chest.

"Loving you."