Epilouge

Hey Guys!
This is the end of the book! Enjoy!
Much Love,
k_koontz
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

Madi POV

"Mommy, daddy won't let me go outside." Hazel pouts as Zayn walks through the door. "Looks like you made an enemy daddy." I say as Zayn walks over to me wrapping his arm around my side pulling me close.

"I can't do anything right." Zayn says as I laugh. "Mommy." I look down at Hazel, her lip bulging out, her eyes saddened. "Zayn, I can't be the bad guy." I say to him as he grins. "Of course you can't." He says as he squats down to Hazel's height. "You can't go outside, it is raining, and it's almost bed time." Zayn tells her as she gives him the stink eye.

She's a sassy little thing, only five years old and she bosses her daddy around as much as I do. "Daddy, please." She says, her eyes batting and her lips on full pout mode. I feel Zayn's force slipping. Time to step in before he gives in. "Hazel, your father and I have told you no, now go play in your room." I say crossing my arms.

Hazel huffs and walks away, her head to the ground. "Good job babe." Zayn says as I step back away from him giving him the stink eye much like his daughter. "Don't babe me. You were going to give in. I, once again, was the bad guy." I tell him as he walks towards me putting his hands on my waist and he brings his lips close to my ear.

"8:00-9:00" He whispers, his breath hot and heavy. I look up at the clock, it was five minutes till eight. "If you want it, you will have to put Hazel to bed, now." I say as he backs up, his eyes wide and his mouth agape. "Hazel! Time for bed!" Zayn yells, his voice ringing through the house as he rushes into Hazel's room. I laugh, but I can't blame him, it has been awhile since he got the 8:00-9:00.

I walk into the living room sitting down on the couch and flipping on the T.V. Hazel will stretch this out as long as she can. She's not much on a bed time, mostly when it's thirty minutes early. "Babe, she's asleep." Zayn says and I sit up in shock, I look back at him as he nods with a smile of victory. "How did you manage to do that?" I ask as I stand up turning off the T.V. and waking down the hallway with Zayn.

I stop hearing a giggle. "Zayn?" I ask as he looks back at me. "Yeah?" He asks as I open Hazel's door, the lamp light on and Hazel in the floor with Barbie struggling to crawl back up to her bed. I gesture inside and Zayn walks to the door sighing. "Hazel I told you if you went to bed early, you could have ice cream tomorrow. Now, I don't think so." Zayn says as I nod, and shake my head, my mouth hanging open.

"Zayn, you did what?! You bribed her! Oh, what am I going to do with you two?" I ask as they shrug, the two pairs of brown eyes looking back at me. Damn those brown eyes. "Zayn, bed. Hazel, I got you." I say as Zayn leaves with his head towards the ground and shutting the door behind him. "He's not the brightest." Hazel says as I laugh nodding at her.

"All, or most men aren't. But, your father is okay, I guess. But, you're right, he isn't the brightest." I say as I walk to her bed sitting down on the edge tucking her back in. "So, what will put you to sleep?" I ask her and she smiles. "Sing to me." She says as I smile singing a quck lullaby, Hazel falling asleep within seconds, I could tell she was tired. I stand up flipping off her lamp light, her small night light in the corner lit up.

I walk out of Hazel's room and into my own. "Zayn?" I ask squinting in the dark trying to find him. I walk to the bed and Zayn is fast asleep. "Really Zayn?" His eyes pop open and he grins. "I'm not asleep." He says as I laugh. I knew he wasn't. Dear lord. "So what now?" I ask a he smiles wide.

"Let's make another baby."