Darkness Once Again

Madison POV

I open my eyes, wincing from the ache in my head. It's dark, no light showing, but I can make out some figures. "Zayn!" I yell, the words echoing back. "Zayn!" I scream again. He has to be here, wherever the Hell we are, or maybe he did this. Damn. "Zayn! You piece of shit answer me!" My voice cracking a bit.

"Geez Madi, would you hush?' I hear a groggy voice ask as I try to move. "Zayn, I'm tied up to a chair, help." I say my voice sad and my body shaking from fright. "I would help you Madi I really would, but I'm tied up too, right behind you actually. I can see the back of your head." He says and I can hear the smile in his voice from here.

"Hold on Zayn." I say as I pick myself up on my tiptoes jerking my body so the chair will move. "Careful Madi, don't hurt yourself." Zayn says his voice caring and soft. He cares. I smile a bit moving the chair slightly everytime I pull myself sideways. I turn one more time and look up to see Zayn smiling at me, him tied to a chair also.

"Anyway to get out of these?" I ask as he pulls his hands out from behind him. "You already had your hands untied?!" I ask my voice angry. He laughs. "Madi, I wanted to see you succeed, and I for one was very impressed." He says and my eyebrows shoot together. "You did this?" I ask and he holds his hands up, "No, I didn't. I was going to the shop after my lunch, and I was attacked. He made me call you, I didn't want to I swear." His voice scared and full of confusion.

"Sorry, I just, I don't know." I tell him as he unties my hands, I bring my hands to the front of my body rubbing the burn on my wrists. I jump up out of the chair grabbing Zayn and holding on for dear life. "I missed you Madi." He says and I look into his eyes, those damn beautiful brown eyes. "I missed you too." I say with my heart in my hand. "Zayn I lo-"

"Madison." I hear a low sleepy voice cutting me off. I turn my head and look for the familiar voice. "Liam?" I ask as I walk towards the concrete wall surrounding us. "Help me." I hear him whisper, I hear Zayn scoff behind me. I turn looking back at Zayn. "A little help would be nice here Zayn." I say as he sighs walking towards me as we grab the arms of Liams chair dragging him o the middle of this dark abyss.

"How did you get here?" I ask Liam as he holds his head up with what little strength he seemed to have. "I was jumped. I was going back to work, and I was attacked. I don't remember much after that." He says as I grab his face holding it in my hands. "You have a black eye. You must of put up such a fight, Such a strong man you are. Zayn, untie him." I tell Zayn as he scoffs doing as I told him. "Thank you Zayn." Liam says holding his hand out for Zayn to take, which he denied.

"How do we get get out of here?" I ask as Zayn scratches the back of his neck shrugging. "You don't." I hear thst familiar voice again. And I know who it is I do. "Austin?" I ask as I run towards him, but metal bars holding me back. "Hello Madison. How are you?" He asks as I try to reach through the bars to grab him and take his head off.

"I'm good. Get us out of here now!" I scream as he shakes his head. "This is how this is going to work. You, my dear good friend, are in love with these two men behind you." He says as I turn around, and they're gone. "Where the Hell did they go Austin!" My voice ripping through this Hellhole. I look arond and back at him. "There they are." He says gesturing to his left, I look over and a light flicks on over top of Zayn and Liam.

Their arms are suspended over their heads, and their feet tied together. "How did you?" I ask as I turn back around and Derek is Right beside Austin. "Derek was a boy scout. A real perk in the bed." Austin says as my anger rips through and I reach through the bars grabbing Austin's shirt and jerking him to the bars. "You asshole!" I yell as Derek grabs Austin pulling him away from me.

Austin straightens himself and huffing like a baby. I scowl at him as he smirks. "Now I bet you're wondering how this is going to work. Well, I'll tell you. You pick one. The other, well, gets disposed of. Okay? Good. Have fun. Oh, and Madison if you don't pick one, we'll kill them both, then you. Have a good day." He says as he walks away and the two men suspended from the wall start to become conscious. I fall to my knees, my head in my hands as I cry. I didn't think this would ever happen, after everything. And now, what? One of them is going to die because of me!

I hear a thump and look up Zayn is jerking his body towards me. "What are you d-doing?" I ask as I stand on shaky legs. "I'm trying to get down so I can help you." He says as Iook at him confused. "Help me what?" He asks as he smirks. "Smile." He tells me as I walk over to him smacking his arm lightly. "You're stupid." I say, and his cheeky grin widens. "I know."

"Austin said I can only pick one of you. And, I don't know who."

"Madi, you pick the one who you love with all your heart, who can take good care of you mentally, physically, and finacially. The only who won't put you in harms way, and will buy you flowers, and give you the heart and love you deserve, who will keep you out of harms way. The one who loves you for you." Zayn's words point to Liam. And, I know who I want I do.

"I pick....."