Z-zayn...

Hey Guys! I was feeling good, and in the mood to write.
Much Love,
k_koontz
~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

Madison POV

"You're late."

"Z-zayn, I can explain." I say, my voice shaking and cracking. He startled me, he brought me out of my thoughts, my thoughts of Liam. "It's 10:00, you did this on purpose." He says, his voice low.

"No. That's not what happened." I say to him, he walks towards me sitting beside me. "Why are you shirtless?" I ask as he shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't really know. But, you need to explain. Now." he says, his jaw is locked. "I lost track of time, I didn't even notice how late it was. I-I got lost in Liam, his voice, his smile, the way he tells cheesy pick-up lines, the way he cares, listens, and- I'm getting off topic. But, I didn't mean to. I forgot my phone even."

"I know. It wasn't until I walked into the hallway calling you, for the up tenth time, that I realized your phone was in your room." his voice clipped. "I'm sorry." I say, hoping it might fix something, anything.

"It was my time, with you." he says, his voice soft, vulnerable. "What did you plan on doing to me, since, according to you I have to give my 'mind, soul, and body', over to you. What did you plan?" I ask looking at him.

His head hung low. "I-I just wanted to spend time with you. I don't know." he says, his voice shaking this time. He was being open, he was telling me the truth. He just wanted to spend time with me. "Let's go." I say standing up, grabbing his hand helping him up too.

"Where?" He asks as I give him a sly smile. "On a date, now." I say as he smiles at me, baffled by my words. "You want to get to know me, let's go." I say as he shakes his head. "It's 10:00, where are we going to go?" He asks as I shake my head at him.

"Madison, if we are going out on a date, I have an outfit picked out for you." he says and I raise and eyebrow as he walks into his room, coming out with a box. "Everything you need for this date is in there. This is going to be special." he says as I smile, "Okay."

I walk into my room, my jaw dropping at the dress, Zayn picked out for me. Where did he get it? It's beautiful. (Pic of outfits of what Zayn & Madison are wearing are at the side. Or top, if you're on a phone)

KNOCK KNOCK

I hear Zayn knock on my door. "Are you ready Madi?" He asks, "Yeah." I say opening the door.

His eyes widen, and he reaches out grabbing my waist, pulling me into him. "For where we're going, this is over doing it." I say as he shakes his head, grabbing my hand, and dragging me out of the door. "Where are we going?" He asks looking down at me.

"A little place that I know." I say, dragging him behind me. We looked like two teens that just got out of prom, running down the street hand in hand. I laugh as Zayn trips a bit, trying to keep up with me, but failing. "You're fast." he says as I stop.

The little diner was the color of a fire truck. The old 50s type, my favorite. But, if I had to choose any era to live in, I'd be the 20s. Flappers, the suit and tie men. The whole nine yards. But, this diner would do.

"Here?" He asks as I nod, he nods with that devilish grin, going and holding the door open for me.

I hold the ends of my dress bowing a bit. "Thank you my good sir." I say as his smile widens, his eyes alight with joy, happiness, and excitement. "Of course, my lady." he say as I walk through the door.

"How many?" The hostess asks as I look up at Zayn. "Table for two." he says as the hostess nods leading us to a table. Zayn holds my chair out for me, I sit telling him a small 'thank you' as he sits opposite of me. His grin was sly, and mysterious.

"He got to know you, now it's my turn." he says, his voice husky. "Okay, shoot." I say as he smiles, his white teeth showing. "Do you like him, Liam?" He asks as I raise an eyebrow.

"You and Liam ask way different questions. You know that?" I ask as he smiles. "I know a lot more about you than he does. Your favorite color is orange, because it's warm. Your favorite food is everything. Your dream date is pizza and a movie. Your wedding will be full of flowers. You love to dance, laugh, goof around. And, you love it when people fall in love in the movies. Even though you don't think it's true, you hope it is." He admits and my eyes start to fill with tears.

"How do you know that? I've never told you that." I say as he nods. "You didn't have to."

"So, you guessed all of it?" I ask as he shakes his head 'no' with that grin. "I've watched you. I know you, more than you know yourself." he tells me, and I feel him grab my knee from under the table. "What are you doing?" I ask as he moves his fingers to the back of my knee, holding it there.

"What would you like to drink?" I look up, startled as Zayn says, "She'll have a Mtn. Dew, a Dr. Pepper for me." he says and she walks away. "You're smooth, aren't you?" I ask as he grins the devilish grin. "I try. Maybe it dazzles you." he says and I laugh. "I love that, your laugh, I don't get to hear it often." he says as I look down.

"So, you know me, but I don't know you. Let me." I say, and he nods. "My name is Zayn Malik. I own a tattoo shop, I watch you every chance I get, I have a love and passion for-."

"Me?" I ask.

"Art, I love to paint. I have love and passion for you too, but, art is something I hold valuable to my heart. I would love to paint you sometime." he says and I raise my eyebrow. "Paint me?" I ask and he laughs. "Paint a picture of you. I'd never capture your true beauty, but trust me it would be close." he says and I smile at him.

"Okay. As long as we aren't talking Titantic paint." I say as he nods his head. "Jack was a lucky man." He says as his hand travels a bit up my leg but I take my hand pushing it back down. "But, you aren't as lucky." I say as he drops his head a little laughing at me.

"Nope, not lucky at all. I guess." he says. "Here are your drinks, what would you like to eat?" She asks as I look at Zayn, he seems to know everything. "Two hamburgers, everything on it, fries, and make sure there is a pickle on the side." he says and my mouth drops. "How did you?"

"Told you I knew more about you than you know about yourself." he says with a grin taking a drink of his Dr. Pepper. "Anything more I should know about you?" I ask as he nods.

"This is going to ruin this bubble we have. But, I have to tell you this." he says and I nod letting him know he can continue. "If you fall in 'love' with Liam, you will still be dedicated to me. You can marry him, have kids, but you will always belong to me. I'll give you a life that he's never known, and can't give you. I guess you'll get the best of both worlds." he says. I open my mouth.

"Here is your food." the waitress says walking away. "Both worlds?" I ask as Zayn eats a fry. "Yeah, Liam is a soft and caring man. I'm the guy that will wreck you in the best of ways. Best of both worlds. But, Madison, when these worlds collide, there will be nothing, I repeat nothing, you can do about it. The cards will fall. And when they do, they will fall hard. So, do yourself a favor, and forget Liam." he says and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm just warning you Madi." He says as I shake my head. "You called me Madison." I say as he looks confused. "So?" He asks wondering what was going on in my head.

"He calls me Madison, you call me Madi. Let's leave it that way." I say as he nods in realization. "Okay Madi, I like that better anyway." he says as I smile a bit. I grab the ketchup, squeezing a pile onto my plate. I eat a fry as Zayn takes a caveman size bite out of his burger, and so I do the same.

"Dang Madi, when I think you can't get any more attractive."