In My Head

Hey Guys! Sorry I'm a bit late! But, hope you enjoy!
Much Love,
k_koontz
~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

Madison POV

"Again?! Do you never stop?!" I say my voice becoming louder in the once silent room. Zayn nods with a sly smirk. "Yes, and this time you can't move around it." he says as I raise my eyebrow.

"I want to live with you." as the words tumble from his mouth my heart starts to race, my mind not keeping up, and my mouth gapes. "L-live with m-me?" I ask my voice shaking.

He stands from his seat coming towards me. He sits on the bed in front of me, taking my hands in his hands. He looks up into my eyes.

"I can't forget how soft your lips were. And, you do belong to me. Let's not forget. So, let's get this straight. I am going to live with you, whether you like it or not, and let's make it even better. From 8:00-9:00 PM, every Friday you will belong to me. You will submit your body, mind, and soul to me. I will have my way with you, and there will be nothing you can do about it. Goodnight Madi, see you tomorrow."

He stood up from the bed walking towards the chair in the corner. "You don't own me, I own myself." I say, my voice quiet, so low I didn't think he heard it till he turned around. His eyes were dark with rage, his voice came out heavy and fast.

He came towards me again in a rush, he grabbed my face in both of his hands, crashing his lips to mine. I was frozen, I couldn't move. "You belong to me Madi. And, nothing or no one can stop me." His voice was scary deep. His smirk gone, his eyes dark, his stance rigid.

He walks back to the chair, sitting down. "Go to sleep Madi." his voice commanding. I nod laying down, I was scared of him, I was terrified. Just like when he kidnapped me. I was shaking, visibly shaking.

I open my eyes, the sun shining a bit too bright. I groan rolling over. "Woah there love." my eyes shoot open looking up at no other than Zayn. Ugh. I swear I'm changing my locks. "What are you doing in my bed?" I ask as I push him away, getting off my bed.

"Aww, don't act like you didn't want to sleep with me." he says as I throw a pillow at his face. "If I wanted you to stay I would've said, 'hey Zayn, maybe you should stay.' but no I didn't." I say walking to the bathroom.

"You know you care about me." he says from outside the door, I open the door quite hard, shoving it in his face. "Woah there love, wouldn't want to kill me, would we?" He asks, as I walk to my closet. "Can't even dream of it." I say gritting my teeth.

"You don't work today what are you- oh, your date is today. I wonder how good that's going to go? Why don't we go on a date?" He asks wrapping his arms around my waist. "It's going to go fine. I don't particularity like you, and get you hands off me." I say grabbing an out fit to wear for tonight. "Why are you picking out the outfit, now?" He asks scratching his head.

"So, I can put it on, make sure I have Austin's approval, and do hair, makeup, everything else." I say walking into the bathroom, changing into my outfit for my date. (Pic of outfit will be in the next chapter.)

I walk out of the bathroom as Zayn's mouth drops open. "Wow, you look, wow." I hear him say as I walk to the floor length mirror. He follows behind me.

I stand looking at myself as Zayn walks up beside me wrapping one arm around my waist. And, we didn't look bad together, if anything we looked like a real couple. We fight like a real couple, but he's crazy, a maniac. Psychopath.

"I hope he treasures you as much as I do." Zayn says, and then he was gone. The only reminder of him being here, was the breeze coming through the window, and even if he's gone now, he will be back. He always comes back.

"Mr. Fredrickson, how are you? I haven't seen you in ages you little fur ball." I say to him as I pick him up. I walk out the door of my room and into the kitchen to see Austin standing in a pile of boxes. I sit Mr. Fredrickson down, he runs away into the direction of the living room.

"I didn't think you were leaving this early." I say as Derek comes into the house grabbing more boxes and heading back outside. "Yeah, if I don't do it now, I won't ever get done." he says to me, pushing boxes out of his way to come hug me. "I will miss you, don't forget me, I'll come back to hang out with you." he says as Derek gets the last few boxes.

"I'll miss you." I say holding onto him tightly. "We will miss you." I lift my head hearing Derek say that from the door. He walks towards us wrapping his arms around me and Austin.

I watch as their car drives away. I wave goodbye and close the door. I lean against the door, sinking to the floor. They're gone. I'm all alone now. Even Zayn's not here to bug me.

KNOCK KNOCK

I stand on shaky legs opening the door. "Hi, roommate." Zayn says as he pushes past me to Austin's old room. I follow after him. "What are you doing?" I ask him as he sits his boxes on the bed. "Moving in, duh." he says walking past me, and back out to his car, grabbing more boxes.

"You'll need a new roommate anyway. I mean, the bills on this place are expensive." he says to me. I shake my head walking to the living room flipping through channels.

I hear Zayn banging on something, and I shake my head for the umpteenth time. He plops down on the couch beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "No." I say grabbing his wrist, throwing his arm back to his side.

"It's 6:00, you know?" He asks as I jump up. "Oh God! I didn't even realize. Crap." I say running to my room rushing to get ready. I hear voices coming from the end of the house as I walk down the hallway. "Yeah, she should be here any minute. Madi! A guy named Liam is at the door for you!" I hear Zayn yell, and I book it to the door.

"So, who are you?" I hear Liam ask and I stop, wondering what Zayn will say. "Roommate. Bills are crazy high, best friends." He says and I sigh walking to the door.

"8:00 to 9:00, don't forget." Zayn whispers in my ear as I nod.

This isn't going to go well.