Preference 5

Their best friend kissing them, and running away

Eren
You kissed Eren's lips as he bent down to your height. He was going to flick your forehead, like he normally does when you say something silly. It caught him off guard, so when he stood back up in confusion, you bolted it down the corridor. Eren ran after you, and when he finally caught up to you, to make you feel less embarrassed about the whole thing, he tried to make you laugh, but he was flushed the whole time, as well.

Armin
You kissed Armin's lips as he turned to face you. Your hand covered your mouth instantly, realising what you had done. In embarrassment you quickly left the room without saying anything. Armin would be quiet for a few minutes, before laughing at how cute you looked when you drew you hand to your mouth. His cheeks would be flushed, and he would go find you, wanting to know that you didn't need to be embarrassed.

Jean
Jean would be a shy mumbling fool, after you kissed his lips. His normal cocky attitude would disappear and He would be as shy as you were, with a large blush painted across his face. After awhile, he'd come and find you, but he wouldn't say anything. Jean would just sit next to you on the floor in the dark, and wrap his arm around your shoulder, kissing you lightly on the forehead, trying to let you know it was okay what you did. This just made you blush harder, but it was okay as you were in the dark and he couldn't see it.

Levi
Levi was doing paperwork, and you had stopped by to help a little. You walked over to his desk, telling him that you were going to get some food, and asking if he wanted any, but he said no. As you were about to walk away, you couldn't help yourself, and lent down to his level in his desk chair and kissed his lips, before walking quickly out of the room. Levi wouldn't be the type to follow you, he would just watch as you left with a surprised look, before going by to work. However, he couldn't concentrate on the papers now, as all he could picture was your previous action.

Marco
You kissed him on his lips sweetly, standing on your tiptoes to do so, before running back down the corridor to hide. It was a spur of the moment thing. Marco would blink a few times out of confusion, before he'd smile to himself and a chuckle. He'd then call for you as he searched down the corridor, wanting to see if you were blushing and if you were okay

Connie
Connie ran after you, calling your name whilst laughing loudly. "(Your name) you can't just kiss me on the mouth and run away! Come out!" He shouted. When he finally found you, you were hiding in the dark, sat by the window with your legs drawn up to your chest. "Are you blushing?" He asked, when he turned the light on, causing your red cheeks to be seen. "You are!" Connie said, sitting beside you and kissing your forehead, in an attempt to comfort you.

Bertholdt
Bertholdt was hanging out with you after training, and the two of you were walking to the mess hall. You looked at him from the side, his face was soft and calm in expression. Without thinking too much about it, you leant towards him, standing on your toes, and kissed the side of his lips, very lightly. Realising what you just did, you ran ahead of him to the mess hall, leaving Bertholdt standing outside, wondering what had just happened.

Reiner
This guy is smooth as heck so when you stood on your toes to kiss him. Reiner would be prepared. As you turned around to run away, Reiner would quickly wrap his arms around your waist, stopping you from going anywhere before pulling your back into his chest for a tight hug. Reiner would then kiss your cheek while holding you, swaying you goofily, making the both of you laugh.