Preference 45

If you feel asleep on them

Eren
He wouldn't really know where to put his hands. He would slowly try to place them on your back, and move his head to rest on yours.

Armin
He would rock you gently from side to side. He would hold you close and rub your back also.

Jean
He would be flustered, trying to figure out how to hold you, trying not to wake you up, and figuring out that he loves it so much.

Levi
He would be surprised that you had fallen asleep, and wouldn't quite know what he is supposed to do. However, he would hold you gently, making sure you were in a comfortable position and would just think to himself to pass the time.

Marco
He would make sure that no one disturbed your sleep. His leg would probably fall numb, but he wouldn't mind. He would rock you gently and cuddle you close.

Connie
Once he saw that you were asleep, he wouldn't wrap an arm around you, and pass out himself.

Bertholdt
He would play with your hair as you slept. Giving you a kiss on your head, before placing his chin on top of your head. He would hmm, as he also drifted to sleep.

Reiner
He would brush the hair out of your face, before rubbing your back. He would whisper how much he loved you, as he held you closer to him.