Preference 80

When the baby arrives + Gender

Eren
Boy
Eren's lips would stretch into such a big smile as he'd hold his son. He'd forget about all of the people in the room. All the doctors and nurses. All the people who had gathered as friends and family to see to you after your birth just outside the door. There would only be the baby, you and him in his heads and he realized that that moment was his happiest yet in his whole life.

Armin
Girl
He would just heave a long , tearing sigh, a long but proud and happy sigh. Armin was so happy that you would no longer feel the pain of labor and your daughter was okay and he was  actually there, a beautiful girl that you gave birth to and he would just sit down with his daughter in his arms and just look- really look at the little treasure in his hands.

Jean
Girl
Despite of how those 9 months passed extremely slow in his eyes, the second he had his baby girl on his arms the time stopped for him. Jean blinked a couple of times as he looked at her daughter, not realizing the way his cheeks were getting wet because of his tears. "She's so precious, Y/N." He said in a broken voice that didn't match the gigantic smile on his face.

Levi
Boy
As you gave one last push and your son finally came into the world, screaming his little lungs out, Levi did everything he could to hold back his tears and the tiny human you both had created was set on your chest. "He's so beautiful (y/n)...I...we...I don't even know what to say, I'm so happy he's here."

Marco
Girl
Marco will have the biggest smile on his face while holding his baby girl. He had loved this beautiful girl from the moment he had heard the words "I'm Pregnant" and now that she was finally here he promised to protect this little girl for the rest of his life. "I didn't know I could love something like this?"

Connie
Girl
Connie would be so ecstatic that he'd feel like jumping up and down for a couple of days straight just to get that excitement out of his body and calmly give his baby girl a look over. He wanted to etch that moment into his brain so that he could always remember it.

Bertholdt
Boy
His eyes were red and open wide, Bertholdt would be breathless, his heart clenching at the absolute and utter happiness he was feeling as he held his son to his chest, so gentle and soft and careful and emotional, and then he'd look at you and would want to kiss you so lovingly and cuddle you with your baby boy in-between the two of you and he had never been happier.

Reiner
Boy
He'd be almost too scared of touching him. Just by looking at the way his baby was so comfortable sleeping in your chest and listening to your heartbeat he already felt like he would be a mommy's boy, but you insisted. To his surprise, right after he washed his hands and finally got the courage to pick him up, the little baby carefully opened his eyes to then close them and snuggle to his chest to get comfortable. "Oh my God, Y/N!! He looks just like you! I think he likes me." "Well, He probably recognized your voice. I mean, I'm not surprised, you spent the entire pregnancy talking to him."