Preference 8

What they would get you for Christmas

Eren
Eren would probably have the hardest time finding a gift to give you for Christmas. However, I think that he would make sure it was special once he figured it out. I can see Eren getting you a necklace for Christmas. He would probably give you one with a special charm, or a locket with a picture of a special moment/person to you.

Armin
Armin his said to love books, however, I don't know if he would give you something to read for Christmas. I could see Armin giving you a journal for Christmas, that way you could right down how you feel about things or remember events that happen later.

Jean
We have seen that Jean has a artistic side, so I think that making you something would be the route he took in giving you a gift. Jean would probably sketch you a picture, that way you could have a original gift.

Levi
Levi doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that is good with gifts, so I can see him asking Hanji or one of your female friend about a gift for you. I think he would get you a bracelet, with a engraving or a meaningful charm.

Marco
Marco is a sweetheart, and he would want your gift to be something that you could keep for a very long time and a meaning behind it. I could see Marco giving you a framed picture for Christmas. It would be of you and your friend group, including him.

Connie
Being best friends with Sasha, Connie understands how girls love food. So for Christmas, I can see him getting you a box of your favorite treats to snack on.

Bertholdt
Known for his strange sleeping positions, I feel like Bertholdt would love the warmth of a nice bed. He would probably get you a warm, fuzzy blanket for Christmas, to keep you warm through the winter.

Reiner
He is a very strong guy, but I feel like he would have a soft spot for small animals. I can see Reiner giving you a kitten or a puppy for Christmas, which ever he new that you preferred.