Preference 60

How they would react to you dying in their arms (as he watched life fade out of you)

Eren
Eren would be fouled with anger. He would hold you tightly, watching you fade away. He would make a promise to avenge you, and that he would never find someone else like you. He would yell, threaten, and snap at anyone who told him that things are okay, or to clam down.

Armin
Armin would cry loudly, trying his best to revive you with CPR, but he knew you were gone. His face would be flooded with tears, and he would hover over your body. His tears would land on you pale cheeks. He wouldn't be able to leave you, and when they came to take your body away, he would become historical. Trying to hold onto you for just a little longer.

Jean
Jean would be in denial. He would tell you that you were going to live, and that everything was fine. However, he knew that he was just trying to convince himself. When your heart stopped beating, he yelled for you to wake up and to open your eyes. He shook you, trying to somehow bring you back, but he knew you were gone, but as he cried he tried to believe it was only a dream. He would sometimes go to your room to ask you something or see you, only to be reminded that you were no longer there.

Levi
Levi would not know how to act. He would hold your head and your hand as you drifted into an eternal slumber. He has lost so many people, he would think that he should have known that risks of loving someone. However, he would walk around as if everything was normal. He would distract himself with work, but when he was alone, he couldn't help but shed tears for you.

Marco
Marco would be in pain. He would cry and hold you. Rubbing your hair and clinching his fist to his chest. He wouldn't be able to make any words, only hicked sobs, and tiers staining your  shirt. He would see random things throughout the day, things that remind him of you, and he would feel a painful thud in his heart.

Connie
Connie would be in utter shock. He stare at your motionless figure, tears streaming out of his widening eyes. The only word he could say was"...no...". He felt empty, so unsure of how he should act, he would sit there beside you, your head on his knees, and be consumed with a emotionless, shocked behavior.

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would go into a deep depression. He would watch your eyes become lifeless, and his would drain right along with it. He would cry all the time, even weeks after when he thought about you. He would whisper just how sorry he was. How he was unable to protect you. And he would become more and more distant. To the point where even Reiner didn't see him much.

Reiner
Reiner would be consumed by guilt. He would hold you tightly, feeling  your body go limp and your heart stop. He would rock you back and forth as he told your corpse just how sorry he was, and that it was all his fault. He would repeat it over and over again. He would never forget himself for not being able to save you. He would visit your grave and talk to you, telling you again, that he wished to switch places with you.