Preference 32

What type of date would they take you on?

Eren
Eren seems like a movie date guy. He would invite you over to his house. Where he has prepared snacks and popcorn. There are two sodas and a large warm blanket for the two of you to cuddle up in.

Armin
Armin would probably take you on a beach date. You would both spend the day walking along the shore, splashing in the water, and finding little hermit crabs and seashells.

Jean
Jean would invite you over for a cooking date. He would make his best dish, one he new that you would love. However, he would let you help him. This would cause him to have to fuss at you for eating parts of the dish that wasn't done, and the two of you having flowers all over you.

Levi
I feel like if Levi took you on a date, he would make it special. Like he would make reservations to a dance restaurant, and get the two of you the best table with a city or water view.

Marco
Marco would probably set up a picnic for the two of you in the park or the woods. He would make your favorite snacks and bring your favorite beverage. Marco would give you a massage after you ate, and the two of you would lay on the blanket and watch the birds and the clouds.

Connie
Connie would probably take you on a camping date. You guys would roam the mountains, admiring the view and looking for a place to set up. The two of you may eat those cup noodles or cut fruits together. You would sing by the fire, and end it with falling asleep together in the tent.

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would have a stay in date. He would clean up his home, before you got there. He would have flower waiting on the table, food in the stove, and a couple of games on the table. He would also have movies to watch when you had gotten bored of the games. Bertholdt would make sure that you were having a good time.

Reiner
I can see Reiner being a little into fashion, so I think he would take you on a shopping date. He would let you buy whatever you wanted, and when it comes to you in outfits, he is your biggest hype man. He wouldn't mind the price, if you liked it, he wanted you to have it.