Preference 78

When you tell him that your pregnant

Eren
He'd jump up and down, completely thrilled. He'd come over to you and kiss you deeply feeling all over your stomach trying to be closer to his baby, then because he's so proud, he'd call up all his friends to brag. "Guess what! I'm going to be a dad! Yes, Me!"

Armin
"Really? Really?" He'd keep asking you and starring at your stomach just to let the information reality sink in. He'd hug you and promise to be there for you through every bit of it - the mood swings, the morning sickness, and cravings. He'd go get you whatever you wanted to eat right then and there.

Jean
He'd look so proud and loving and would hold you securely in his arms and kiss your forehead and then your lips, asking you if you want to go celebrate with him. He'd take you out wherever you wanted to go and would already be thinking over all his plans for the future and how he'd take care of your child.

Levi
He'd take this very seriously, kissing you sweetly and then making sure you sit down and take care of your health, then imagining cute little scenarios of things you two can do with the baby once he/she arrives.

Marco
He'd get all giggly and cute. "Really? You're pregnant? I'm going to be a daddy?" He'd then pull you into a big hug and start talking about all the things you two should go buy for the baby: bottles, baby clothes, and stuffed animals.

Connie
He'd be the adorable joker in this situation: he'd pick you up in a princess carry, then spin you around and carry you around the house saying he can't let the mother of his child do any work that could hurt her or the baby. Once he's plunked you down on your bed, he'd curl up next to you and tap little patterns on your stomach. He would throw out all kinds of baby names.

Bertholdt
First, he'll hug you around the waist while on his knees, kissing your stomach with a look of complete adoration. He would cry joyfully, as he would start planning out all the necessary things to buy and take care of before the baby arrives. "(Y/n), this is amazing."

Reiner
He'd stare at you in shock for a moment before it turns to adoration and he pulls you in for a deep kiss, telling you how much he loves you, then he'd sink to his knees with his hands on your waist, thumbs lightly stroking your stomach. "Hello, in there." He knows the baby can't hear him yet, but it doesn't matter to him.