Preference 72

When they meet your parents

Eren
I don't think he would be that nervous. The moment he walked through the front door he would give your father a firm handshake and flash your mom a charming smile. He would do his best to be on his best behavior, and not bring up things that would set his temper up.

Armin
I could see him being on the shy side and not really knowing what to do. I think your parents would love him the moment they met him. Your mom would find him adorable. He would gain his confidence soon after and will soon make intellectual conversation with your dad.

Jean
I think he would be quite for once, when he first arrived. Not because he was too nervous about actually meeting your parents, but more of what your parents thought about him. After awhile, he opened up and was able to win your parents over. Especially your mom.

Levi
He wouldn't try too hard to impress your parents. At first when you brought up that you wanted him to meet them, he was nervous and didn't really think it was a good idea. However, after a lot of convincing, you talked him into it, and it went better than he expected since he was himself.

Marco
He would only be nervous because he is meeting your parents and you're someone he wants to keep around. He wants to make a respectable and best first impression. After he realizes your parents like him, he would loosen up and make sure to show them just how much he loves you.

Connie
He is definitely not the shy type. He would be cracking jokes with your father the second he steps foot through the door. Your mother would love his energy. Let's just say he would join you for family dinner constantly.

Bertholdt
I feel like he might get a little nervous. Asking you is he looked presentable, and constantly worrying that they wouldn't like him. He would be awkward at first until your parents broke the ice. He would then try to make the best first impression he could, winning your parents over in the end.

Reiner
He wouldn't be too nervous. He would obviously want to impress your father more than your mother, but would want her to like him a lot. He would help her in the kitchen and talk about something your father and him had in common, trying his best to get on their good side.