Preference 44

How they would react to your terrible cooking, but it was your first time, so they didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Eren
Eren would be very obvious that he didn't like it, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.
*takes a bite* *eyes widened in discussed*
"Do you like it?"
*looks at you while he tries to swallow* "Man... that's-that's different. *smiles*

Armin
He would try his best to not let you see that it was nasty. He would gag, but "mmm" as if he was enjoying the food.
"How is it?"
*gags* "Mmm, Mhm!" *gags*

Jean
Jean would try to give you tips on what to do next time.
"Oh, man. At least you tried. I think it is missing, like salt or something to give it (more) flavor."

Levi
Being him, he would probably come off harsh. He wouldn't mean to, he just wouldn't want to lie to you.
"I'm not really a fan of it. It might just be the type of food it is, but don't do this one again."

Marco
He would tell you in the nicest way possible that he doesn't like it, but wouldn't be blunt.
"You didn't an amazing job, darling. It's just not really my taste, I guess."

Connie
He would never want to hurt your feelings, and would try to convince you he liked it.
"It's awful isn't it?"
"No...No! It's... it's a-, It's amazing! Oh my god *takes another bite* Delicious!"

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would not swallow it. after the first bite, he would "mmm" as you went to the other room, before spitting it out and quickly throwing it away, and covering up with trash so you would know.
"Wow, you must have been hungry?"
"Oh...oh yeah. Well it was just so good I guess a ate it fast."
"I have some more if y-"
"No, No. I'm stuffed, really."

Reiner
Reiner would force himself to eat it all, that way he would make you happy. He would be sure to complement you in some way.
"It's better then anything I have made. That's for sure."
*finds the recipe later and burns it*