Preference 74

When you kiss their neck

Eren
As soon as Eren feels your lips on his neck, he'd chuckle. Whispering in your ear, asking if you are feeling needy. He'd be a tease about it but he genuinely loved it when you kissed his neck.

"What's the matter, Kitty? Do you want me?"

Armin
Armin would melt when you kissed him in general, but he'd find neck kisses the best. It was an intimate type of kiss but there was still love behind it. He always wanted you to kiss his neck when you were in private.

"(Y/N)....kiss me?"

Jean
Jean gets so turned on when you kiss his neck. He loves it when you sit on his lap, straddling his hips, and just kissing his all over. Don't worry, he'll be sure to pay you back. plus much more.

"Just like that. God, you're so good to me."

Levi
Kissing Levi on the neck was a sign that you wanted him. He knew this but he always wanted you to actually tell him you wanted him. He'd just ignore your kisses and wait for you to speak up about it.

"Tch...Do you need something?"

Marco
Marco always got soft when he felt you kiss his neck. He'd always smile at you and would your forehead when you stopped kissing him. He would like how he was able to hold you as you did so.

"You're precious."

Connie
Your lips on his neck was now Connie's biggest weakness, but also one of his favorite things. He always turned to putty in your hands when he felt you kissing his neck. Your lips made him weak and he always told you that.

"Mmm... you sure now how to get me where you want me, don't you?"

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would get so turned on when you started kissing his neck. He neck is sensitive so the feeling of your lips on his neck would drive him crazy. He'd whine and tell you to stop even though he didn't want you too.

"(Y/n)...mmm... you're going to have to stop. You know what that does to me."

Reiner
Kissing Reiners neck is a good way to get him in the mood. He gets really turned on when you kissed his neck. He'd let you do this for a little while but at some point, he'd break and take you somewhere where you could have some fun.

"If you keep this up, I'll have to take us somewhere more... private."