Preference 43

Them trying to gain the courage to kiss you for the first time

Eren
He would be panicking. His mind would be everywhere, and he would end up just going for it really quickly.

Armin
He would have a whole pep talk, and would try multiple times at leaning in, but get scared. He would end up kissing you accidentally as he would lean in and before he could pull away again your head would turn towards him.

Jean
Jean would be so flushed the whole time, but he would try to act as smooth as possible, telling himself that he's got this. He would put an arm beside your head and lean in.

Levi
Levi would wait until you were distracted. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable, so he would act as if everything was normal. He would talk himself through his plan, before leaning in quickly to kiss you when you looked at him.

Marco
Marco would be telling himself that it was going to be okay, and that he really liked you so it was worth a shot. When you two are alone, he would get close to you, and lean in slowly, that way you could stop him if you wanted.

Connie
Connie, like Armin, would try multiple times. However, he would be more obvious, he wouldn't be able to stand still and would smile and laugh awkwardly whenever you looked at him.

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would be so adorable. He would be sweating a little, his heart racing, and he would be a little shaky. His nerves would cause him to move his eyes from your eyes to your lips, giving you the hint that he wanted to kiss you. You would make the first move to ease his nerves.

Reiner
Reiner would tell himself to be calm, and would shake away his nerves. He would walk up to you, and talk to you, complementing and teasing you like usual, however, when he tells you to come over to him, he would pull you close and kiss you.