Preference 49

How they are the morning after you do 'it'

Eren
Eren would wake up to you and give you a little flirty eyebrow raise and a "hey." He would ask you how you were, and if you had fun.

Armin
Armin would wait for you to wake up, and when you did he would tell you how beautiful you are, and that he was happy to have spent the previous night with you.

Jean
Jean would wake you up by playing with your hair. He would prop himself up on his elbows and smirk.
"Good Morning, Hot Stuff. Sleep well?"

Levi
Levi would wait patiently for you to wake up. He would ask you if you felt okay, and would pull you closer to his chest so he could hold you.

Marco
Marco would wake you up to breakfast in bed. He would tell you how much he loved you, and that he enjoyed last night. He would massage your back, as you ate.

Connie
Connie would lay in bed thinking about all that happened the night before. He would have a light blush and a small amazed grim. When you woke up, all he could manage to say at first was.
"Wow..."

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would hold you close to him, rubbing your back, and would ask you how you were. "Morning," he would mumble. "I love you." He would think about last nights events and you could feel him heat up with embarrassment. (Not in a bad way)

Reiner
Reiner would wake up and stare at you softly. He would rub his hand up and down you side. When you woke up, he would smile a little and say "hey". He would begin to talk a little about what you two did, but in little pieces. "That was amazing."