•19

"YAH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER THAT THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS"

"I did tell you earlier but you're not listening and just crying like a baby"

"Whatever"

He left me behind again. Aish what a brat.

"HEY TAEHYUNG COME BACK HERE"

"WHY?"

"WE'RE ENTERING THE DEADLY FOREST SO STAY BESIDE ME"

He immediately run back to me and holds my hands. What a scaredy cat. My wolf friends didn't come with us cuz they can't leave there homeland. The sun is already gone so we made a tent and put our bags down.

"My legs are so tired"

Taehyung massage his now tired legs.

"Well, mine is tired too so let's take a rest. We have to wake up early in the morning and keep going"

"Why so early?"

"Because there's only a few wolves lurking early in the morning. If we walk with the sun already shining, then we're in trouble"

"Okay that's so scary I want to get out of this deadly forest"

"Then follow what I said so we can get out of this forest already"

"Okay Alpha Kimjie"

-Next Day early in the morning-
Author:
Kimjie is the first who woke up then she woke up Taehyung. They get their bags and continued their journey. They stopped walking when they saw 3 wolves looking around for food. When they spotted the both of them, they run so fast towards them but the main target was Taehyung because he's a hunter. They keeps aiming to Taehyung but Kimjie always blocked them. One time, they almost bit Taehyung but luckily Kimjie killed them before they can bit Taehyung.

"Taehyung come on we have to keep going the other wolves is going to be here soon. They probably heard the growl of this three"

They immediately run when they heard the growls of the other wolves. Kimjie immediately shifted to her wolf form and told Taehyung to hop on which Taehyung obeyed.

"Sht they're catching up hold on tight Taehyung"

Kimjie ran fast with all her strength. After some time they finally lost them.

Rhee Kimjie:
Once we finally lost them, I shift back and collapsed.

"Kimjie are you okay?"

"I'm fine Tae"

"Let me carry you"

"No no no I'm fine I can walk I guess"

I tried to stand up but my legs keeps giving up.

"No need to lie Kimjie"

Taehyung carried me in a bridal style.

"Are we almost there?"

"No not yet, we need to walk for 10 hours before we can arrive there"

"Wow it's really far"

"Yeah you can put me down if you're tired carrying me"

"Nope I'm not tired carrying you all day *wink*"

"Okay but don't go whining to me when your arms and legs are already numb"

"I won't"

"We'll see"