•6

When I woke up, I immediately searched for Taehyung because my Beta is coming over here later and I can't let my beta know that I'm living with a hunter.

"TAEHYUNG" I shouted but I was greeted with silence.

"TAEHYUNG" I shouted again his name.

"What?" I turned around to see Taehyung with only a towel on his waist and some water dripping from his wet hair. My wolf goes crazy so was my heart. How can a hunter be like this handsome?. I immediately snapped out of my thoughts.

"Uh uhm m-my beta is coming over so I want you to go hide in the basement because he can't smell your scent when you're there"

"Okay but um do you have some clothes that can fit me?"

"Yeah I'll go get it" I quickly run to my room so that he can't see my red tomato face.

"*Takes a deep breath* calm down Kimjie you're not like this before" I told myself.

I go back to him and gave him the clothes and go downstairs. Once he's finished I lead the way to the basement. When suddenly, his stomach growls.

"O-oh s-sorry I didn't mean to" He said embarrassed.

"It's okay, you didn't eat yet?"

"N-no"

"Okay I'll go get some food" I run to the kitchen and grabbed some foods for Taehyung. I put the foods on a basket and was going to the basement but my Beta is already here.

"Sht Rujin is here"

"Kimjie are you there?" He always calls me Kimjie when we are alone and Alpha when we're in some business or when there are people around.

"Uh yes I'm here just give me a second"

I immediately go to the basement and hands Taehyung the basket full of foods.

"My beta is here so keep quiet and don't get out while he's here"

"Yeah okay"

I go back again to the living room and opened the door. Me and Rujin talked for hours until it's time for him to leave.

"Bye Kimjie"

"Bye Rujin"

Once he's far away I go back to basement to check on Taehyung if he's okay. I saw him asleep on the couch. I walked closer to him and examined his face. While I was examining his face, he opened his eyes and I was startled.

"What are you doing?" He said in a husky voice.

"O-oh nothing"

"You like me don't you?" He got up and started walking towards me until I was trapped between his arms. His face was getting closer and closer to my face until our lips are only inches away. One wrong move then our lips will come in contact with each other.