•30

Once I was finished packing, I grabbed both of our bags and walk towards Grandma.

"Kimjie lock the door"

"Yes Grandma"

After I locked the door, I was startled when someone banged the door. I slowly backed away from the door and look at Grandma with a worried face.

"Open the window slowly"

I obeyed Grandma and slowly opened the window. I didn't notice that Taehyung was behind Grandma all this time. I was too carried away.

"Are we going to jump?"

"Yes Grandson, we can't exit through the door because they're already here"

"Who are they Grandma?"

"I'll tell you when I escape them"

"What are you saying Grandma?"

"Taehyung you jump first"

Once Taehyung jumped, I held my breath and closed my eyes. Suddenly, Grandma's hands touched my shoulders and I opened my eyes to see her eyes filled with tears.

"Take care of my Grandson when I'm already gone"

"Y-Yes Grandma"

"When I'm gone, find Taehyung's Father, he's currently working at the nearby hospital. Go talk to him and go back to our world with them"

"Y-you're scaring me Grandma"

"You are Alpha Kimjie of the Blue Moon, you need to stay strong. Take care of Taehyung and yourself"

"I won't leave you here Grandma"

"Go"

"No"

Next thing I knew the door broke and Grandma pushed me.

"GRANDMA NO"

"TAEHYUNG CATCH KIMJIE. I'LL BE FINE"

Once Taehyung put me down I broke down and cried, he pulled me into a hug.

"We need to stay strong"

"She's gonna be alright, Grandma is strong"

I feel myself getting angrier and angrier. My eyes changed and I shifted into my white wolf form.

"Kimjie don't do it"

A loud growl came out of my throat.

"Stay"

I run in front of the hotel and searched for Grandma. When I didn't saw her outside, I searched inside the hotel to see her hiding behind a wall full of bruises and cuts. She is almost unconscious. I shifted back and carried her body. When I heard voices inside the hotel, I run back to where Taehyung is waiting. Taehyung immediately run towards us when he sees Grandma's unconscious body in my arms.

"G-Grandma"

He teared up while looking at Grandma's body. I don't want to ruin his moments but we're still in danger.

"We need to get out of here, it's too dangerous"

I pass him Grandma's body and shifted to my wolf.

"Get on"

He did what I said and held Grandma's body tightly but not so tight that can hurt Grandma. We were almost caught but luckily I hid before they saw us. I don't know why they are targeting us or wants to kill us. Did they know that we are wolves? Then who telled them?. We finally escaped them without being caught.