•29

"She likes to tease us a lot don't she?"

"Yes"

I put down my bag in front of the closet and unpacked my belongings. After I'm done, Taehyung did the same thing and we headed to a small restaurant or whatever it's called that was located at the ground floor. We ordered Bibimbap (mixed rice), Seolleongtang (ox bone soup), Samyetang (ginseng chicken soup) and Hobakjuk (pumpkin porridge) for our food and Green plum tea, Citron tea and Banana milk for our drinks. Taehyung keeps teasing me because I ordered Banana milk. What's wrong about ordering Banana milk?

"You could have just ordered Green plum tea like mine or Citron tea like Grandma not some Banana milk"

"Is there something wrong about ordering Banana milk?"

"It's just, you look like a baby"

"I don't care if I look like a baby, at least I can still drink Banana milk"

"Well okay"

After we ate, we go back to our room and rest for a while. When the clock strikes at 3 o'clock pm, we got up and knocked at Grandma's door.

"Grandma do you want to go with us?"

"Where are you going to?"

"We wanted to take a walk and maybe find my real Father"

"It's okay I'll just stay here"

"Are you sure Grandma?"

"Yes Dear"

"Then we'll get going now"

"Okay take care"

We exit the hotel and take a walk. While we're walking, we spotted a person who's almost similar to Taehyung. We were going to go to him but a woman and 2 childrens runs to him and hug him. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Taehyung looking at them with a weak smile.

"I wish I was there with them"

"Then talk to him"

"Let's just go back here tomorrow"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

When we were going inside of our room, Grandma saw Taehyung's gloomy face.

"What's with the gloomy face Grandson?"

"We saw Taehyung's Father but Taehyung doesn't want to talk to him because his Father is still spending his time with his Mom, brother and sister"

"It's okay Grandson, you still have tommorow"

"Thanks Grandma"

Grandma send us a sweet smile before getting inside her room and locked it. We got inside of our room and I told Taehyung that he should rest. I laid down beside him and my eyes started to feel heavy and the next thing I knew, I fell asleep.

-Next day-
Someone knocked on our door that woke me up. I slowly got up and opened the door to see Grandma looking worried and a little bit of panic. My heart beat became faster like it was going to ripped out of my chest.

"What's wrong Grandma?"

"Pack your things fast"

"What? Why?"

"No time to asked some questions"

"Okay"

"I'll wake Taehyung up while you pack both of your things"

I run to the closet and quickly put my things in my bag. After I'm finished with mine, I packed Taehyung's things and put it in his bag.