•35

Taehyung knocked on Uncle Gyeol-Yung's front door. After sometime, Aunt Anna opened the door with a wide smile in her face.

"Come in" We got inside of their house to see Uncle Gyeol-Yung, Taegu and Jinlee sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Dad" The 2 kids immediately ran to Taehyung and hug him.

"Good morning Uncle"

"Good morning to you too Kimjie, what brings you here?"

"Ah about that, Taehyung's shift will be on 3 days. Grandma said I have to inform you" He nodded while thinking something.

"When Taehyung feels like his bones are breaking or if he feels his body is hurting a lot, bring him to the forest. You know where is it. But make sure someone isn't following-...." Uncle Gyeol-Yung explained all things that I need to do when Taehyung is on his first shift.

____________________________________
"Mom, Dad we're going now" You and Taehyung bid your goodbyes to them before going back to your apartment.

"Is it really painful when it's your first shift?"
I nod and told him how I fainted after my first shift and how I freaked out when I suddenly felt my bones breaking.

"T-that's so f-funny"

"It isn't funny Tae, I was only 10 years old when I got my first shift" He stop laughing and wipe his imaginary tears.

"That's awful"

"Yeah it is" I feel myself slowly drifting to sleep.

"Good night Tae" That's the only thing I remembered before I finally fall asleep.

Kim Taehyung:
"Good night Tae" She finally closes her eyes making her look so peaceful. She must be tired talking to Father for 4 hours straight. Poor Princess.

"Good night Princess" I kissed her forehead before falling asleep.

____________________________________
I think it's too short. Sorry