•33

After we finished eating, we change our clothes because we're going out to take a walk or maybe buy some foods.

When we were walking, I accidentally bumped to a woman probably around 40 or 50.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am"
I caught her scent, it smells like hunter and human but I shrugged it off. Maybe I smelled someone else scent but my wolf can't be wrong. I look at Taehyung who's not moving. I started to get worried so I shook his body, thankfully he moved.

"Aunt Jane" Taehyung whispered something but I heard it. 'who's Aunt Jane?' I look to the woman who I bumped into. She's smiling creepingly to Taehyung. When she noticed that I'm staring at her, she replaced her smile into sweet one. Pathetic

"Nice to see you again Taehyung" Well I'm not surprised. I knew from the beginning that they knew each other because of Taehyung's reaction.

"N-nice to see you too............ Aunt Jane"

"Oh Taehyung, why do you look so scared? Are you scared because of me? I'm surprised" She's getting on my nerves. You evil dirty piece of sheet. Taehyung knew that I'm going to explode soon so he holds my hand trying to calm me down but it became worse each second I see her face.

"Aunt Jane.....umm..... it's nice to see you but me and my girlfriend have something urgent to do so we have to go" She acted like she's sad and she looks down. I should give her an award for being the best actor of the day.

"Oh really? What about we meet tomorrow afternoon at that restaurant so I can get to know more about your so called girlfriend" She pointed at the restaurant behind us and I see that she's planning something. Before Taehyung can answer her, I interrupted him.

"Thank you for your offer Ma'am but we have something important to do tomorrow"

"Is it really that important? If not then accept my offer" She's testing my patience huh? Well how about I should return it too.

"Yes it's really more important than your offer. We're going now" I grabbed Taehyung's hands and dragged him with me. I knew her mens are following us so I tricked them by walking to an ally.

"Princess why are we here? This isn't the way to our apartment" We're currently hiding at someones roof. Her mens keeps searching for us. I shift and howled. I look back to her men who are panicking in fear. After they run away, I shift back to my human form and jumped. Taehyung did the same. I look left and right if her mens are still here. When I knew that they're not here anymore, we go back to our apartment and change our clothes.

Choi Jane (Choi Bora's Mom):
"Did you follow them home?" My mens shook their heads. I sigh.

"Do you know what I do to the people who are useless?" Their bodies are shaking a lot because of fear.

"I killed them with my gun. Do you want me to kill you all too?" They shook their heads again.

"Well you better kill her or else I'll kill you all. Understand?"

"U-Understand Boss" They said at the same time.

"Very well then" They hurriedly get away from my sight before I put a bullet on their heads.

"Better protect yourself Alpha Kimjie, you have new enemies now"