•32

I look at Grandma's grave and cried. It's been 3 days since Grandma died and 3 days of us living in hell. Grandma died because of poison, that's what the doctor said. I wanted to kill whoever killed Grandma but I don't even know where he/she is. When I see him/her I won't let him/her get away from this. I wiped my tears and go back to our new apartment. We decided it's the best if we move to a new house. My Father gave me all his money from human world before he died. I let Taehyung rest to our shared room while I cooked some foods for our dinner. I cooked Taehyung's favorite foods so he can be less sad. Once I was finished cooking our dinner, I walk to our shared room and look at Taehyung who's sleeping peacefully. I decided I shouldn't wake him up so I brought his plate filled with his favorite foods and slowly placed it on the table beside the bed where he can reach it. I wash my plate after I finish eating.

-Next day-
I felt Taehyung stares.

"I love you Kimjie"

I was pretending to be asleep but I can't hold back my smile. Taehyung probably saw it.

"I know your awake baby"

I opened my eyes and look at Taehyung.

"Please don't call me baby"

"Why not?"

"It doesn't really suits me"

"But your my baby"

I shook my head.

"Fine what about I'll call you babe or honey or kitten or honeybun or-"

"Wait stop"

"What?"

"I don't like all of it"

"Then what about my Queen or my Princess"

"Choose whatever you want, I still have to cook breakfast"

Taehyung holds my hands and make me sat in his lap.

"Tae let me go"

"No, breakfast can wait"

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you"

I tried escaping but suddenly Taehyung moans/groans.

"S-Stop m-moving"

"If you let me go"

I feel something poking me from below. Then I realized I made a huge mistake.

"T-Tae let me go"

"After what you did to me, it's a no"

"I won't help you fix it, now let me go"

"You're the one who causey this problem"

"Well sorry but I didn't meant to do a huge mistake"

"I'm going to get you soon"

He let me go and quickly rushed inside the bathroom. I quickly run downstairs before I can hear anything. Thank God our bedroom walls are soundproof or else I have to get out of this house so I can't hear it.

I put the foods on the table and put our plates. Some minutes passed when Taehyung finally came downstairs. He sat down and before he can touch the food, I slapped his hand away.

"Did you wash your hands?"

"Of course...............not"

"Ew wash your hands, it's dirty"

"Stop hitting me, I was just kidding. Of course I wash my hands"

"Just eat already and don't talk nonsense"

______________________________________

Hey guys I was planning to change my story's title to 'Mated To An Alpha' but if  you have any idea or suggestions on what I should name it m, just comment down below. I'm going to change it if I finally found a nice title. Bye 👋