•3

"So our so called mate is a hunter" She said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I can't believed that our mate is a hunter.

"Nope I'm not kidding" She just said that calmly to me like she doesn't care that our mate is a hunter.

"I'm not going to accept him" I was getting angrier and angrier the more we talked about this hunter mate of ours.

"Why is that lady? He's your mate so accept him or he will die for being rejected" Why is she so worried for that hunter?

"Why are you so worried?"

"AND WHY WOULDN'T YOU ACCEPT HIM? DIDN'T YOUR FATHER TOLD YOU TO ACCEPT OUR FUCKING MATE"

"Whatever I don't care about that hunter" I blocked my wolf out of my mind so I can have a peaceful sleep.

~Next morning~
"ALPHA, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY" Rujin said with a panic tone.

"*groans* what the hell Rujin, can't you see I'm sleeping?" I was so tired for all the paperworks yesterday and arguing to my wolf is also so tiring.

"I'm sorry for waking up you Alpha but this is an emergency"

"Aishh just give me 5 minutes to get ready" I said getting up from my bed and walking towards the bathroom but when I almost touched the door knob, Rujin is already dragging me out of my room.

"I'm sorry Alpha but we don't have time for that"

"Beta stop dragging me" I used my Alpha voice on him which immediately made him stop.

"Yes Alpha" He obeyed.

"Good now let's get going" I fixed my clothes and hair because they became messy when Rujin dragged me.

After 2 minutes we arrived at the dungeon where people are being tortured to death. Rujin my beta led me to one of the cell in the dungeon where many warriors are guarding it.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Alpha, we found a hunter roaming around the supermarket" Luke, one of my trusted warrior said.

"Let me see the hunter"

They opened the cell door and suddenly the hunter came running towards me ready to punch me but I was fast enough to grab his throat chocking him in the process.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT HANDCUFFS TO HIM?" Rujin yelled at the warriors who just looks down.

"W-we already handcuffs h-him earlier Be-Beta Ru-Rujin" They said scared of Rujin who's eyes is now yellow.

"THEN HOW DID HE GET OUT OF IT?"

"W-we don't k-know"

"Rujin stop scaring the warriors" I was still chocking the hunter to death and it made me feel so amazing. That's why they called me a cold and ruthless Alpha.

"You could've been hurt Alpha"

"Don't worry about me" I throw away the hunter's dead body back to it's cell and brush my hands off.

"It's my responsibility to protect you Alpha"

"I know, and you did a great job protecting me"