•25

When Bora got up and left the restaurant, we quickly tailed behind her and acted like we're going to the same path. At first, she didn't notice that there are two people following her but when she looked back, we immediately looked down so she can't see our face. She stops in front of a small wooden house. We hid behind a tree that is surrounding her small house. You can't even see a single person here nor some houses. We got out of our hiding place after she got inside and walk in front of her house.

"What are we going to do with her?"

"Just follow my lead"

"Okay"

"I'll hide behind that big rock while you knock her door and stand there"

I quickly hid behind the rock not far away from Bora's house.

Kim Taehyung:
I took a deep breath and knocked on the witch door. Not 10 seconds passed when she opened the door and looked at me with a surprised look.

"How did you find me Oppa?"

I look to Kimjie who's hiding behind a rock and asked for her help. She just mouthed 'just lie and act like you love her'.

"Oppa who are you looking at?"

"I-uh I'm not looking at someone. There's no one here only the two of us"

She grabs my hands and led me inside of her house and made me sit on her not-so-comfy-couch.

"Oppa how did you find me?"

"I followed you when you left the restaurant"

"Oh you're the boy that was sitting in front of me earlier? But I saw you with a girl, I didn't get to see her face"

"I don't have someone with me earlier. I think you're just imagining things"

"Is that so, why did you follow me? I thought you hated me"

"I finally realized that I love you. I'm sorry, please forgive me"

I was mentally puking to what I said. I want to get out of this hell. Kimjie hurry up and proceed to your plan.

"I love you too Oppa. Now that you love me, why not have some fun in my bedroom Oppa"

"I-It's okay l-let's just do it here"

She immediately sat on my lap and was going to kiss me but she suddenly fainted. I look up to see my Kimjie and pushed the witch body on the ground.

"Phew, that was close, she almost kissed my lips. I'm going to puke"

"Why would I let her kiss you when you're mine"

"Should we have some fun Mate?"

"What the hell Taehyung"

"I'm just kidding stop hitting me. About the body, what are we going to do with it?"

"Bury her alive"

"That's too much"

"I don't care, I want her gone"

"Okay go ahead bury her"

I don't know my Mate is so heartless when it comes to her enemies. Maybe I shouldn't make her angry or she will bury me alive too.