•2

Rhee Kimjie:
Dream-
I opened my eyes and look around but I only see white, suddenly I saw my father walking towards me.

"Well hello there my daughter" he said while smiling.

"Father" I went to hug him but I just walk passed him, it's like he can't be touched.

"My daughter you can't hug me because I'm just a spirit"

"Why?" I became a sobbing mess.

"I'm dead remember, I only have a little time to talk to you before I leave forever"

"No no no father please don't leave me" I begged him.

"I'm sorry my daughter but that's the final decision of the Moon Goddess"

"Father no I said don't leave me" I slightly shouted at him.

"My daughter remember this be strong no matter what happens and please accept your mate, my soon-to-be son. I will always be with you wherever you go. I love you my daughter good bye" He smiled sadly to me and he started to fade.

"Father don't leave me" I tried touching him but my hands just goes to the other side.

NOOOOOOOOOO

I woke up sweating a lot and I didn't notice that my tears are falling
Suddenly my beta came in looking worried.

"Alpha are you okay?" He asked with a worried expression.

"Y-yeah I'm O-okay" I answered while breathing heavily.

"Lies" He said.

"Look at me"

"I SAID LOOK AT ME KIMJIE" He shouted at me and I automatically looked at him.

This is the first time that my beta shouted at me and I feel like he's the Alpha not my beta.

"Kimjie tell me why are you crying?"

"I-I dreamt about m-my f-fat-ther" I replied with the dream still replaying on my mind.

"What did he say?" He asked again.

"H-he said I-I have to be strong and a-accept my mate"

"Didn't he said be strong so please follow what he said"

"Okay and can you please cancel the meeting with the Midnight pack Alpha?"

"As you wish Alpha" He said in a girly voice trying to make me laugh.

"Eww don't you dare let me hear that fucking disgusting girly voice of yours or else your head will be separated from your body" I told him with a disgusted tone and a disgusted face.

"Y-y-yes A-Alpha"

"Mmmhhhh you can go now" I hummed.

"See you later Alpha" He said standing up and heading towards the door.

"Yeah"

When he closed the door I laid down again in my bed and was lost in my thoughts.

"Kimjie" Accalia my inner wolf said.

"What?" I was getting annoyed to her because she's been blabbering about our mate.

"Our ma-" I immediately cut her off before she can say the word "mate"

"I don't fucking have time for you blabbering about our mate" I shouted.

"It's not about our mate I mean it's about our mate but you really need to know this"

"Straight to the point already"

"So our so called mate is a........"

What would Kimjie's reaction when she knew that her mate is ..........? Hehehe find out soon. Sorry I haven't gotten to publish yesterday but I'll make it up to you all.