•24

I got out of the bathroom and combed my wet hair, suddenly someone talked behind me which startled me and you already know who it was.

"Why are you popping out of nowhere?"

He ignored my question and keeps telling me that I'm smoking hot which made me a little bit annoyed. It's not like I don't like it.

"Taehyung stop talking already"

"Right sorry"

I go downstairs and waited for Taehyung to finish changing.

"Oh, why are you wearing that? Are you going out?"

"Yes Grandma, I'm going out with Taehyung"

"Really? Then where is he?"

"He's still changing"

"That brat, how can he let my beautiful Granddaughter wait"

"It's okay Grandma"

"Okay then, I'm going to rest now"

"Okay Grandma"

When Grandma is already upstairs, the room of our bedroom opens revealing a handsome Taehyung. Grandma was going to go inside of her room but when she saw Taehyung going out of the room, she walks towards him and pulled his ears and scolded him. I keeps laughing until my stomach begins to hurt.

"Ow I bet my ears are red"

I looked up and saw Taehyung walking over to where I was.

"Why didn't you help me earlier and just keeps laughing?"

"I didn't know Grandma was that scary when she's mad"

"Who wouldn't be scared of my abusive but loving Grandma"

"I CAN CLEARLY HEAR YOU. YOU WANT ME TO PULL YOUR EARS AGAIN?"

"SORRY GRANDMA"

Taehyung immediately grabbed my hands and led me outside of the house before his Grandma pull his ears again.

"You shouldn't have said that Taehyung or else your ears will be pulled again and I'm going to laugh until I'm out of breath"

"What kind of mate are you?"

"Are you saying I'm a bad mate?"

"No"

We keep arguing until we arrived at the restaurant. Some people looked at us weirdly but we didn't mind them. Once we entered the restaurant, all the tables here are already occupied but luckily, one table is vacant cause the couple already left earlier. We sat down to the vacant table and ordered our food. While we're waiting for our food, I spotted a familiar girl behind Taehyung. When I look closely to her, a gasp left my mouth and Taehyung looks at me worriedly.

"Is something wrong Kimjie? If you don't want this restaurant, then we can leave"

"No, I like this restaurant. It's just umm look behind you"

He looks behind him and looks back at me again.

"Is she glaring at you? I can punch her if you want"

"No you dumbass, you didn't recognize her? She's Bora as in the Bora that run away from our world"

"Why is she here?"

"I don't know, maybe we can follow her when she leaves"

"Okay sure"

Our food finally arrived and we immediately dig in so we can't lose that bitch.