•36

Two more days before Taehyung's first shift. I'm so happy for him but at the same time I'm worried. I'm happy because he's finally getting his first shift and I'm worried because he's going to go through a lot of pain which is going to hurt my heart. I don't want him to be in pain but I know I can't prevent him from shifting.

"Princess I know you're worried for me but I'm going to be okay. I can bare it" He kissed my forehead and hug me but I can feel it, he's worried too for himself.

-Two days later- (A/n:I'm running out of idea so yeah. Sorry)
I already prepared the things that we need if the shift goes wrong. Most importantly, I brought the gun that Uncle Gyeol-Yung gave me. I know how to use it. The forest is just 8 minutes away from our apartment so it's easy for us to go there if Taehyung is already begining to shift.
-7 hours later-
Taehyung suddenly got up and run outside. Grabbing my bag, I run behind Taehyung. We arrived at the forest and just in time he's shifting but after waiting for 10 minutes, he still doesn't shift.

"GET HER"

People in black clothes got out of their hiding spot while pointing their guns at me. I grabbed the gun that Uncle Gyeol-Yung gave to me and pointed it at him while pulling the trigger but nothing happened. Gyeol-Yung's laugh echoed through the forest along with Taehyung's. I felt hurt, sad, angry and betrayed. I love him so much but he betrayed me. I should have known that this was going to happen.

One man shot me at my legs then both of my shoulders. I didn't fight back, I still doesn't accept the reality that Taehyung fcking betrayed me. Three mens made me stand up and put a thick rope around my hands.

"W-why.... Why did you do this Tae?"

"Because YOU KILLED GRANDMA"

"W-what? I didn't killed her. She was poisoned"

"YES YOU DID, YOU KILLED GRANDMA IN FRONT OF ME"

"I DIDN'T KILLED HER, SHE WAS POISONED "

"It's a fcking Illusion, I'm the one who made all the illusion"

"The Taehyung you knew, the Taehyung who loves you is fake, he's just an illusion"

"Y-you're lying"

"DO YOU THINK IM LYING?"

"The dream, is it fake too?"

"Of course it is"

"I.... I hate you"

"I don't like nor love you"

"Oh and one more thing. I was the one who killed your Father. Isn't it amazing? I can't forget how he was begging me to not kill you"

"I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART"

He laughed again along with his evil mens and evil Father. Does Aunt Anna knows about this?.

"Rhee Kimjie, the most cold-hearted Alpha loves me? You're making me laugh. I thought Daddy's girl is not interested in getting to a relationship"

They dragged me to an unfamiliar place. After dragging me for minutes, we arrived at a big mansion. Gyeol-Yung knocked and the door opened to reveal a girl and Aunt Anna. I passed out before we can make it inside.
____________________________________
You woke up in a cold and dark room. The only thing that was inside was a single bed and another door. You walk towards it and opened the door to see a bathroom.

"Atleast they gave us a bathroom"

"I'm sorry Accalia"

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"We lost our mate, your mate. He betrayed us"

"He still doesn't rejected us so it's still not the end of us"

"I know but what if-"

The door suddenly opened and the girl that is with Aunt Anna earlier walked in and locked the door behind her.

"Taehyung doesn't know that I'm here, I'm going to help you get out of here"

"Why should I trust you?"

"I didn't told you to trust me"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kim Jiya, Taehyung's cousin. If you can't escape here for about 1 week they'll kill you more like he'll kill you"

"I didn't know I...... I killed Grandma. I don't know how I killed her"

"Jiya, are you here"

Taehyung's voice was heard behind the door making you both silent. Jiya walk towards you and whispered a 'sorry' to you. When the door finally unlocked, Jiya hits you but not too strong. You told her 'it's okay' and she hit you a lot stronger this time. She looks like she's going to cry.

"Ah here you are, I see you're beating the Alpha girl"

"Y-yeah, She pissed me off"

"Aunt Jane wants to talk to you"

Jiya was hesitating but later on she leaves the room after mouthing you a 'sorry'. Taehyung kneeled down in front of you and grabbed your chin harshly.

"Did you like your room? I bet you are. Cold and dark like you"

He slapped you making your nose bleed.

"I'm going to kill you but not today, I'm going to beat you up for days straight before killing you"

He walk out leaving you in the dark and cold room. You look around the room trying to find a way to escape from this place but it looks like you won't be able to escape without someones help.

"Once I'm going to get out of here, I'm going to fcking kill you Kim Taehyung even if it means declaring a war between your people and my people"