•4

I got up from my bed and head towards my closet and changede into a simple black tee and a jogger pants then grab my purse and head out of my room. I wanted to look simple today because I just want to look a little bit less cold to everyone. I mind link my beta to let him know that I went out.

"Rujin I'm going out for a while, you're in charge while I'm away"

"Yes Alpha"

I walk to hal-abeoji's (grandpa) restaurant, he's not really my grandpa but I see him as my real grandpa.

"Good morning hal-abeoji"

His foods are always so good that's why I always come here when there wasn't a lot of work to do.

"Ahhhhh my beautiful and favorite grandchild is here" He said happily.

"Of course hal-abeoji"

"You want the usual again?"

"Yes please"

While I was waiting I caught a glimpse of a person limping towards a tree so I decided to see him/her.

"Hal-abeoji I'm going outside real quick"

"Okay"

I run towards the person but stopped when I caught his scent.

"MATE" My inner wolf said trying to take control over my body.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HUNTER?" I shouted at him.

"I-I'll just l-leave" He gets up from the tree and limped back to where he came from.

"Kimjie please his badly injured"

"*Sigh* what do you want me to do?"

"Treat his wounds"

"Fine but just this once"

I don't know why did I gave in so easily. I was not like that before. I'm starting to change and I can't let that happen again.

"Yay thank you Kimjie"

"Yah hunter stop"

I run after him because he didn't even stopping when I called him.

"Yah it's rude to ignore others when they're calling you"

"I-I'm s-sorry"

"*sigh* come with me"

I have a house not far away from here. If you're wondering where I'm living, I live to my pack house with my beta and pack members.

"N-no thanks"

"Just come with me before I change my mind"

"O-okay"

While we're heading to my house we talked a little.

"So why are you injured badly?"

*Chuckle* why would he tell me, I'm just a stranger/enemy to him.

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Fi-

"Alpha"

"What is it Beta?"

"Some hunters are attacking us Alpha"

"I'll be there"

"Are you the one who planned to attack us?"

"I didn't even knew they would attack" He looked really confused. Is he telling the truth?

"*Sigh* stay here or else you're dead"

"Yeah"

I shift into my wolf form and headed to my pack. Once I arrived, I saw my pack warriors with my Beta fighting some hunters and all the people started running to the pack house where they are safe because it's protected by many warriors and other fighters. I felt Accalia taking over my body.