𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 危険な

❝ 貴様が何と喚こうが
私の心は変わりはせぬ ❞

°。°。°。°。°。•  °。°。°。°。°。

jeongin stayed with minho for an hour until the bell rang and the boy had to attend his next class. the younger male found minho really interesting and he enjoyed his company. the boy was very introverted and closeted and he didn't talk (or write) much but jeongin didn't mind.

"so i guess i have to go now" jeongin sighed and got up, not noticing minho's happy smile slowly disappearing from his face and being replaced by a small frown. "do you want to eat with us later? my friends wouldn't mind if you tagged along"

minho's eyes widened and he immediately shook his head, causing jeongin's eyebrows to raise in curiosity.

i'm sorry, i have to sit with my friends. they'll get mad if i dump them.

jeongin pouted at minho's words and looked at the older boy with his doe eyes. "can we at least hang out another time? i like your company."

minho blushed and grinned slightly, tearing a page from his notebook and writing his number on it.

text me whenever you want :)
xxx-xxx-xxxx

jeongin squealed and quickly pulled minho for a small hug, startling the other male who awkwardly placed his arms around jeongin's smaller frame as well.

"see you around hyung." jeongin smiled and minho reciprocated it when he felt the boy's hand ruffling his hair. "i'll text you soon!"

minho waved goodbye to the boy and sat down on the bench again, looking at jeongin slowly disappearing from his sight as he exited the door.

the boy smiled sorrowfully and a soft sigh escaped his lips as he opened his bag and pulled out a packet of cigarettes.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

jeongin walked happily towards his next class with a huge smile embellishing his face. his friends immediately noticed the boy's happiness and quickly ran to him to get to know what happened.

"why are you so happy?" yedam asked curiously and jeongin only giggled in response, earning a playful smirk from doyoung.

"are you perhaps in love?"

jeongin almost choked at this and he immediately denied it by shaking his hands in front of his face defensively. "of course not! i just met someone and we became friends! that's all!"

jaehyuk smirked. "someone?"

jeongin blushed and slapped jaehyuk's arm lightly, then folded his arms in front of his chest. "he's just a friend!"

"he?" asahi said playfully this time while wiggling his eyebrows teasingly and jeongin groaned as he hid his face in his hands.

"i hate you all! stop teasing me please! i'll tell you everything!"

mashiho laughed and pulled jeongin in a hug, patting his back with his hand reassuringly. "it's alright innie. we're sorry."

jeongin relaxed in mashiho's arms and hugged the boy back, burying his face in the male's shoulder. "you're the only one that understands me"

mashiho giggled and pulled away, giving the boy a small smile. "i know right? the other ones are just a bunch of idiots."

"yah!" yedam slapped mashiho's shoulder who only laughed in response and jeongin laughed along with him.

"now spill the tea sis. mr park is coming soon!" jaehyuk said and grabbed jeongin's shoulders shaking him lightly. the boy sighed and chuckled softly.

"fine! i'll tell you! but it's not anything important anyways."

the boys sat down on their desks, all of them surrounding jeongin while patiently waiting for him to "spill the tea".

the boy felt kinda uncomfortable but he tried not to think about it since he was safe with his friends. " so uh... i was late today and mrs shin didn't let me enter the class so i went to the rooftop. i was going to sleep but i suddenly heard a noise and when i looked around i noticed a boy staring at me. i ended up going up to him and we chatted for a while until the bell rang. that's all!"

asahi looked at jeongin with his eyebrows raised. "what's his name again?"

"oh minho! he's one year older than us!"

by hearing his name, the boys' eyes widened and doyoung gasped in shock as he grabbed jeongin's arm and pulled him closer to him. "lee minho?"

jeongin looked at doyoung in confusion. "i think so? why? why are y'all staring at me like this?"

jaehyuk sighed and gave jeongin a serious gaze. "please don't hang out with him. he's dangerous"

jeongin snickered. "dangerous? are you kidding me? he's so shy and cute, how can he be dangerous?"

"this is just an act. he's a member of a gang jeongin!"

a gang?

jeongin gulped as he looked at his friends nervously. he wanted to believe them, he wanted to listen to them but he couldn't. something in him was telling him that minho wasn't a bad person and he wanted to trust that feeling.

"jeongin, do you promise that you'll never ever talk to him again?" yedam gave the boy a pleading look as he grabbed his hand tightly.

jeongin didn't want to stop talking to minho but he didn't want to lose his friends either.
he knew that talking to the older male secretly was risky but he had no other choice. he had to lie to his friends, hoping that whatever they told him about minho was just a stupid rumor.

the boy sighed and faked a small smile, squeezing yedam's hand reassuringly. "i promise. i won't ever talk to him again."

the rest of the boys just smiled back to jeongin, relieved that he "chose the right thing" and then walked back to their desks when they heard their teacher approaching.

jeongin's smile faded when his friends couldn't see him anymore and he sat down at his own desk, biting his lip nervously.

he could only hope that the mess he got himself in wouldn't cost him his friendship with these boys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬