𝙤𝙣𝙚. 開始

❝  前に進んでさえいれば、
遅くとも問題ない  ❞

❝  前に進んでさえいれば、遅くとも問題ない  ❞

°。°。°。°。°。•  °。°。°。°。°。

"thank you for driving me to school hyung!" the dark-haired boy waved goodbye at his older brother while getting off his car. the elder flashed him a quick smile and left, leaving the young boy standing outside of his new school with feelings of curiosity and nervousness growing inside him.

he was a 16-year-old sophomore in high school and he was really anxious about his first day. he had moved recently in the neighborhood and he didn't know anyone there. he was afraid that he'd had to be alone for the whole year.

the boy wasn't really sociable and never approached anyone first. he would always wait for someone to come at him and ask him if he wanted to be friends.

swallowing his nervousness, the dark-haired male walked in his new school, tightening his hands around his bag, trying to ease his trembling. once he got in he immediately felt all eyes falling on him, even though no one was actually looking at him. they all kept minding their own business not giving any attention at the boy that had just entered the building. but he felt otherwise.

where's my class? he thought, getting his program out of his bag, trying to find where his first class was.

when he found it though, a sigh of disappointment left his lips. he had history for his first period, a subject he always sucked at. he never liked it and he never paid attention to it. it was too boring.

and even when he actually tried to concentrate and pay attention, his eyes just closed automatically, not leaving him any chance but to fall asleep. it was like his brain was denying to work and just shut the whole system down when he had this specific subject.

the male shoved his program back in his bag and quickly ran to his classroom, wanting to escape from all these students that kept increasing with every minute that passed.

once he found his classroom, he walked in and awkwardly stood in the middle of the room looking for an empty desk. only five students were inside, the two of them being asleep while the other three just glanced at him and went back to their own stuff.

should i sit in the back? the boy thought when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder making him flinch in terror and let out a high pitched yelp.

a boy just some centimeters taller than him was standing in front of him smiling widely. "hey! i'm sorry for this, i didn't mean to scare you" the boy apologized and looked at his feet for a brief moment before looking back at the shorter boy with the same big smile. "i'm yoon jaehyuk and i was wondering if you want to sit with me!"

the shorter boy just stared at him with confusion written all over his face. he doesn't even know me, why would he want to sit with me? he wondered. does he maybe want to be friends?

after staring at the boy who just kept smiling at him for almost a minute, he nodded shyly and accepted the boy's offer. "sure, let's sit together. i'm yang jeongin by the way and it's nice to meet you."

"likewise" jaehyuk replied and happily grabbed jeongin's hand, dragging him to a desk that was located somewhere in the middle of the class.

jeongin's lips curled up in a small smile as he followed the other boy. maybe this year won't be that bad after all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i forgot to mention it in
the prologue but the other
ships in this story are seunglix,
hyunsung, 2chan, jaesahi,
sukhoon, yoshiho, jundam,
dohwan and hajeongwoo :D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬