𝙩𝙬𝙤. 友達

❝  友というのはつくる
ものではなく、
生まれるものである ❞

❝  友というのはつくるものではなく、生まれるものである ❞

°。°。°。°。°。•  °。°。°。°。°。

the first period was officially over and jeongin couldn't be happier. it wasn't that bad since it was only the first day of school but the lesson was still boring.

but thankfully, jaehyuk made the lesson even better by making random jokes all the time and constantly making jeongin laugh. the boy was very playful and friendly as well and jeongin already started considering him as a friend.

"hey what's your next period?" jaehyuk asked and jeongin looked at his program. "i have maths. what about you?"

"oh that sucks. i have chemistry." jeongin frowned a bit since the boys wouldn't be together again and jaehyuk noticed. "hey don't worry! a friend of mine has maths as well! i will introduce you to him and you two can sit together!"

jeongin smiled again at jaehyuk's words and nodded his head, agreeing to the boy's suggestion.

the two then walked to jeongin's next class and looked for jaehyuk's friend, standing next to the door.

"hey there he is!" jaehyuk suddenly yelled and ran towards a blonde boy who almost flinched at jaehyuk's sudden presence.

"yah what the fuck!" the blonde yelled and pushed jaehyuk away who just giggled and clinged to his friend's arm. "i missed you~" jaehyuk whined and the other boy just rolled his eyes at him.

"whatever. what do you want now? the lesson is about to start. shouldn't you be in your class now?"

"well yea. i came here with my friend who has the same class as you. he doesn't know anyone else so i thought that you could maybe sit with him?"

the boy immediately smiled and looked at the class's door where jeongin was awkwardly standing waiting for jaehyuk. "is that him? " the blonde boy asked.

"yup! his name's jeongin and he's really shy but maybe you can help him open up a little more." jaehyuk shrugged and the other boy rolled his eyes again at the boy.

"i don't know why you think that i can help him open up but okay i can still sit with him of course!"

jaehyuk smiled widely at his friend and quickly ran to jeongin and dragged him by his arm inside the class, bringing him to his friend. "jeongin, this is my friend asahi!"

jeongin smiled politely at the boy and bowed slightly making the two boys chuckle.

"wow you don't need to be so polite, we're the same age! but anyways, it's nice to meet you jeongin." asahi said and jeongin felt his cheeks flushing at the boy's statement.

"it's nice to meet you too. and thank you for agreeing to sit with me."

asahi chuckled again and led jeongin to their now shared desk.

"okay guys imma go to my class now or else mr park will kick my ass for being late. i will see you both at lunch!" jaehyuk said and the other two boys just nodded and said goodbye at the boy.

"let's sit" asahi said to jeongin once the other boy left and the shorter nodded his head and took a seat next to the blonde male.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬