𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 手助け

❝ 助けが必要 ❞

°。°。°。°。°。• °。°。°。°。°。

jeongin instantly kneeled down, cautiously passing his arms around the male's limp body and slowly lifting him up. he wanted to get him out of this stinky place, somewhere safe for both of them.

the younger boy carried his friend carefully and started walking towards a park nearby, eventually placing minho's body on a bench gently. jeongin then sat down as well and tenderly lifted his friend's head and placed it on his lap with slow and extra careful movements. he didn't want to injure the poor boy more.

the dark haired boy looked at the unconscious male again and this time he could see his face better. however, it wasn't a pleasant sight as there was blood almost everywhere, and his cheeks were bruised and swollen. his clothes also looked kinda torn and his hair was red as well, probably because of the blood that was running down from his head. his arms were littered with dark marks and his abdomen had lost it's usual color as the bloody scars and bruises on it covered almost all the skin in the area.

jeongin felt a tear leaving his eye as he kept looking at his hurt and unconscious friend and he had no idea what to do. he could feel him breathing slightly so he was luckily still alive but he was brutally beaten up and didn't look like he would wake up anytime soon.

the dark haired boy thought about taking him to the hospital but he didn't know how. he couldn't ask his brother because the older boy was in another city at the moment and his house wasn't an option either as his mom would most definitely freak out if she saw jeongin carrying an unconscious male inside.

the boy sighed in frustration, trying to think of more ideas but the sudden sound of a ringing phone snapped him back in reality. the sound came from minho's teared hoodie's pocket and jeongin wasted no time, quickly grabbing the ringing device and looking at the caller's contact name which was "channie hyung".

jeongin, without even thinking about it, accepted the call and placed the phone on his ear. he had no idea why he just picked up a call from a person he didn't know but maybe that channie hyung could help him bring minho in a safe place and take care of his abused body.

"h-hello?" he stuttered quietly and hesitantly but got no response which immediately made him go into panic mode. the other line was completely silent for almost a minute but luckily, jeongin eventually heard a faint noise coming from it, instantly making his body relax.

"who are you? where's minho?"

jeongin gulped when he heard the deep and cold voice on the phone. "i-i am m-minho's f-friend." he managed to stutter out again, trying to hide how scared he felt.

the other line went silent again but after a while, the deep-voiced male that jeongin assumed was "channie hyung" broke the silence. "is minho okay? why wasn't he responding to our messages? we've been waiting for him for almost half an hour but we never saw him exiting the school."

jeongin bit his lip nervously. "i-i f-found him some m-minutes ago.. h-he is hurt b-badly and i d-don't know what to d-do." his voice was a bit too shaky for his liking but he couldn't help it. his whole body had tensed up and his mouth was completely dry. he was both worried for his friend and also terrified of whoever the guy on the phone was. what if that person thought that he was the one who hurt minho?

however, the male on the other line seemed to sense how anxious and frightened jeongin was and immediately tried to help him relax. "hey, it's okay. calm down."

jeongin did as he was told and with a deep breath tried to calm his tensed nerves down.

"where are you right now? we'll come pick you and minho up." the deep voice was heard again and jeongin let out a shaky breath.

"w-we are at the park n-near the school." he muttered quietly and sniffled as more tears started forming in his eyes. "p-please hurry. minho doesn't look stable and he's hurt really badly! please please hurry!"

"woah relax! we'll be there in a minute! don't panic!"

jeongin nodded even though the other person wouldn't be able to see it and carefully placed his fingers in minho's messy hair, gentle caressing his head with a trembling hand. he was so scared. he feared that if the others didn't hurry minho wouldn't be able to make it till next morning. his breathing had also slowed down and he looked completely numb as he just layed down on the bench with his head on jeongin's lap.

the younger boy kept caressing minho's hair with more tears forming and slowly slipping down from his eyes but all of a sudden, the boy turned around as he heard someone calling the elder's name and then saw two men running down to their place.

"shit!" the blonde one said when he reached the two boys and kneeled down on the ground, taking minho's wrist in his hands to check his pulse. "he's still alive but his pulse is really weak. we have to get him back home and have changbin take care of him."

the other male nodded and then turned to look at jeongin who was shaking slightly as he stared at the ground nervously. "hey, thank you so much for helping him."

jeongin lifted his head slowly and smiled weakly. "i-is he gonna be okay?"

the two boys looked at the younger boy and instantly smiled, reassuring him that his friend was indeed gonna be just fine.

"he'll be fine, hopefully. and it's all thanks to you." the boy with the deep voice said and jeongin felt his cheeks flushing at the words.

"thank you so much for carrying him here and taking care of him kid." the blonde added and offered a kind smile at the younger who shyly reciprocated it.

the boy with the deep voice slowly picked the unconscious male up and carefully stabilized him in his arms as a loud sigh escaped his lips at the clear view of minho's face. "they went too far." he mumbled under his breath.

jeongin just stared at them awkwardly, but then the blonde boy suddenly placed his hand on the younger's shoulder, making him flinch and let out a yelp at the sudden touch. "oh sorry for scaring you." the older man said and jeongin shook his head, waving it off. "i just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with us? i mean, since you're minho's friend, maybe you can help him a bit after he wakes up. of course you don't have to come though, only if you want to."

jeongin was shocked to say the least but he couldn't not consider it a bit. he definitely wanted to be there when minho opened his eyes but he didn't know how the elder was gonna react. also, the dark-haired boy was afraid that he wouldn't be able to handle seeing his friend's face showing signs of pain and discomfort once he was conscious again. however, maybe being there for him could help minho adjust more easily and mayhap aid him ignore the severe aches on his body for a little while.

even though jeongin was hesitant and didn't really know if he could trust those people, he eventually decided to just follow them and stay at minho's side.

"i'll come with you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬