𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 走ろ

❝ 逃げるのをやめなさい ❞

°。°。°。°。°。• °。°。°。°。°。

"hyung!"

minho suddenly got attacked the second he stepped his foot in the school by a strong pair of arms that crushed his body firmly. he tensed up at first but he promptly loosened up when he realized that this boy was just jeongin.

the younger boy pulled away and looked at minho with a huge smile on his face. "good morning hyung! i missed you!"

it had just been three days since they last saw each other however the younger boy had truly missed his new companion. minho had missed him as well yet he'd never admit it.

the elder nodded awkwardly and peered down, avoiding eye contact with jeongin. he was too bored to even consider getting his notebook so he decided to remain silent for the present. the younger male chuckled delicately and snatched minho's hand, interwining their fingers together, something that befuddled the slightly shorter boy.

what is he doing?

jeongin gazed toward minho and grinned again however his smile vanished soon when he saw a scar on the boy's cheek. the younger heaved and immediately placed his free hand on the injury, making minho flinch somewhat in torment.

"h-hyung? how did that happen?" jeongin asked worriedly and minho just murmured accordingly. the taller boy pouted and took a gander at the male's face cautiously, looking for other potential injuries which he unfortunately found.

"who did this to you?" jeongin asked once more, this time pressing minho's hand tightly out of frustration. the older boy pulled away from the younger's hold and began walking away, attempting to escape jeongin.

but the said boy was too persistent so he started running behind minho who simply tried to run quicker as the younger was pursuing him. he didn't want anybody to know and now his only friend discovered and demanded getting to know more about it.

why does he care so much? minho wondered as he kept running, ignoring the glares he got every time he bumped into someone accidentally.

"hyung wait!" jeongin yelled and placed his hand on his chest, feeling his heart thumping quick. he was getting drained but he wouldn't just let minho escape. he realized something wasn't right since the older boy wanted to evade the topic so much, however he couldn't stand the idea of somebody harming him. he really cared for him to an extreme level and he didn't have a clue why.

jeongin kept running when he suddenly bumped into someone, causing both of them to tumble down on the floor. the boy groaned and tried to get up again, not even caring about the person he had just knocked out until a hand grabbed his wrist, pulling him back down.

"jeongin what the fuck were you doing?"

the said male immediately recognized his friend's voice and reluctantly convoluted, meeting eyes with an annoyed yedam.

"why were you running?" he asked again and jeongin sighed, looking down on the floor in both disappointment and embarrassment.

"i was trying to chase someone. sorry for bumping into you."

yedam got up and offered his hand to jeongin, pulling him up as well. "and who were you chasing exactly?"

jeongin gulped. of course he wasn't going to tell the boy that he was chasing after minho or else he'd get in trouble.

"i-i think i saw a friend from my old school."

yedam looked at him suspiciously however he didn't address it further, making jeongin sigh in relief. the taller boy had always been understanding and he'd promptly change the subject if he noticed someone getting uncomfortable with it.

"anyways, let's go find the others now. class starts in five minutes and i haven't seen jaehyuk and asahi yet."

jeongin nodded and followed behind yedam to go find his friends. but he couldn't help the slight concern he felt for minho. the older boy looked like he was in a lot of pain.

what's going on with him? jeongin wondered and took a deep breath, trying to relax for the time being. he was going to find minho during lunch no matter what. he needed to know what happened to him even if the older boy hesitated to tell him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬