𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 車の中で

❝ 私の心が痛い ❞

°。°。°。°。°。•  °。°。°。°。°。

"what's your name kid?" the blonde male asked as he turned on the car engine. all three of them had entered the vehicle and had carefully placed minho on the backseat with his head laying on the deep-voiced male's lap. jeongin was seated on the passenger seat right next to the driver.

"i'm yang jeongin." the younger of the four muttered quietly and the blonde boy nodded as he gave him a warm, reassuring smile.

"it's so nice to meet you jeongin. my name is chan and the boy in the back is felix." the blonde, now known as chan said and jeongin raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"y-you are chan? who was i talking with on the phone earlier?" he wondered as he played with his fingers nervously, trying to avoid eye contact with the older male.

"oh you talked with me mate! i just used chan hyung's phone because minnie doesn't have my number and he wouldn't pick up if he saw an unknown number calling him!"
felix said from the back and jeongin let out an almost inaudible "oh" in realisation.

"so jeongin." chan started again and the said boy gulped as he looked at the elder shyly. "for how long have you and minho been friends? he never mentioned anything about having a friend."

jeongin gulped, feeling his blood turning into ice at the question. he had no clue what to say. was he even minho's friend? the older boy had never mentioned anything about a friendship between the two even though the younger would really appreciate it if minho really did consider him as a friend. however, now, things were extremely complicated. the older boy had made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with jeongin and completely threw him out of his life, trying to keep him away from any potential danger or harm. jeongin of course still wanted to continue approaching minho and let him know that he shouldn't be worried about that but that didn't mean that things between them would change.

minho had made a decision and jeongin wouldn't be able to change his mind.

"uh" the younger boy cleared his throat as he was still thinking of what to tell chan whose gaze was occasionally falling on him. "w-we aren't exactly friends.... but we know each other and sometimes hang out at school."

the driver nodded, a soft hum leaving his throat and jeongin instantly sighed in relief, his tensed muscles slowly relaxing.

"you seem like you care a lot about him though, am i wrong?" felix's deep voice suddenly was heard and the younger male felt his body getting stiff once again.

yes. of course he cared about minho. he really really cared about him. and he knew that minho cared too, hence he wanted to keep him as far as possible away from him in order to protect him.

"y-yea, i care about him." jeongin murmured under his breath and felix smiled warmly at him with his hand tangled in between minho's black locks, slowly and gently caressing his scalp with his fingers.

"we're so glad you do jeongin. there aren't many people in school that care about him or his whereabouts."

jeongin could swear that felix's voice hid a tinge of sadness and he instantly wondered why both him and chan seemed to be so sad and bitter when they talked about the unconscious male. they looked and sounded like they were constantly worried about him, something that kind of made jeongin happy as he now knew that minho had people who cared about him at home.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

the rest of the drive was silent but thankfully, the atmosphere was comfortable enough so none of the three conscious males felt awkward due to the lack of sound in the vehicle. minho was still laying in felix's arms unconscious, leaving almost silent whimpers of discomfort and pain once in a while as his body slightly tensed at each shaky breath. the freckled boy's hand was still shoved in minho's dark hair, his fingertips soothingly caressing and massaging his bloody scalp.

chan was focused on the road, the veins on his neck slightly tensing whenever he was forced to halt the car at the red lights. he was worried and wanted nothing more than getting the injured boy in his home and get his wounds treated carefully.

and as for jeongin, he was still shaken up, his hands sweating in worry as the air had slowly started getting too suffocating, making it harder for him to breathe. he tried to hide his discomfort, not wanting the two other males to realize that something was wrong with him. he was so anxious, his mind constantly running back to the image of minho laying down on the ground next to some dumpsters, resembling nothing so much as a dead body. he couldn't get rid of the image of all the blood, the multiple, colorful bruises, the deep cuts, the dirt and the fresh wounds littering his friend's body as he was thrown on the ground and crumpled into a limp, lifeless form, just like a rag doll

why would anyone do this to him? why would anyone beat him half to death and then leave him by the dumpsters? jeongin couldn't imagine that anyone, a human being, could ever be so cruel. so violent. so devilish. yet here he was, in a car with two people he had never met before, driving his nearly dead friend in a safe place.

the boy wished all this was a nightmare. he wished that none of this happened for real, dreaming that he'd wake up the next morning and go to school to find minho at his usual spot on the rooftop smiling shyly at him with his notebook gently placed in his small hands.

if only this was just a nightmare...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i thought i had already
posted that omg
im so sorry for making
you wait for so long :')

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬