𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 会議

❝ 初めまして ❞

°。°。°。°。°。•  °。°。°。°。°。

lunch time came and the two boys were now heading towards the school's cafeteria having a small conversation about random things on their way. they eventually got along really well and jeongin already considered asahi as a friend as well.

he really couldn't believe how lucky he was. he had already made two friends and it was only his first day!

the males entered the cafeteria and soon spotted jaehyuk waving at them from the other side of the room. he was sitting on a table located in a corner of the cafeteria, something that made jeongin really happy since he didn't like being the center of attention.

he and asahi walked up to their friend and greeted him, smiling widely. "hello again!" jaehyuk said to jeongin and the male chuckled awkwardly. "hi" he replied and sat down in between asahi and jaehyuk.

their table had one more seat left and jeongin wondered if the other two boys were waiting for anyone else until a loud voice from behind him calling his friends' names interrupted his thoughts.

"hey bro!" asahi said and got up, hugging another boy who had just come. jaehyuk got up as well greeting the guy, leaving jeongin sitting down awkwardly staring at the foreign boy.

the male immediately noticed his presence and raised his eyebrows before looking back at his friends. "who's this?"

"he's our new friend, jeongin." jaehyuk replied and the other boy smiled slightly and extended his hand to jeongin, waiting for a handshake.

"im mashiho, it's nice to meet you jeongin."

jeongin smiled politely and shook his hand with mashiho. "it's nice to meet you too."

mashiho gave jeongin a small, adorable smile and sat down next to asahi. he was very cute and he seemed friendly as well.

jeongin felt more than happy to have met these three boys on his very first day of school and he really hoped that this year wouldn't be that bad.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

jeongin excused himself from the table and smiled politely at his three new friends as he walked to the restroom. he had accidentally spilled some strawberry milk on his shirt and he wanted to wash it out.

the boy almost got lost at first since he had no idea where the restroom was but he eventually found it and a sigh of relief left his lips.

jeongin opened the door and ran to the sink, completely ignoring another presence right next to him who had been taken aback by the sudden sound of the door opening.

jeongin was too focused on trying to wash the milk off, causing him to jump and let out a scream once he noticed another boy staring at him.

"gosh you scared me!" the boy yelled at the stranger while clenching his chest with his fist. the other boy didn't reply and just blinked in response causing jeongin to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

isn't he going to apologize for scaring me?

jeongin slightly frowned and eyed the other boy from head to toe, his cheeks kinda blushing once he realised how good looking that boy actually was.

he had brown fluffy hair, chestnut brown big and sparkly eyes, a beautiful nose bridge, pouty pink lips and soft white skin. the boy was really really cute. but something in his aura made him look kinda scary and distant as well.

he looked cold, emotionless even. his expression had remained the same from the moment jeongin saw him for the first time till now and he was still at the same place. he hadn't moved or talked at all, something that confused the younger boy a lot.

what's wrong with him?

jeongin was about to ask him another question when suddenly jaehyuk bursted in the restroom with a worried expression on his face that immediately disappeared after seeing jeongin. "what are you doing? the next class is about to begin you idiot!"

jeongin apologized and rubbed his nape awkwardly. "uh yea sorry." he said and walked towards the elder, giving the cold boy another quick glance before exiting the restroom. jaehyuk hadn't noticed the other boy until jeongin left the restroom. when their eyes locked, he felt his blood freezing and his eyes getting wider but he quickly calmed down and left the restroom, following behind jeongin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hi! how are y'all doing?

do you like the story so far?

please stay safe and
hydrated guys! i love you all
so much and i'm really
thankful for anyone
who reads this :') <33

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬